Equip Equipment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equip Equipment

I have opened a few packs and have gotten some mitts and some bats but can't figure out how to equip them in RTTS. I am only in Triple A does that have anything to do with it?

Originally posted by xFalseRealityx View Post
    I have opened a few packs and have gotten some mitts and some bats but can't figure out how to equip them in RTTS. I am only in Triple A does that have anything to do with it?

On home screen go to equipment, then at the top you highlight the equipment slot: bat, batting gloves, fielding gloves, cleats, etc. it will then take you to all the equipment you have for that slot. From there you select the equipment and you should then see the equipment you selected in the top slot.

Comment

Originally posted by romeischillin View Post

On home screen go to equipment, then at the top you highlight the equipment slot: bat, batting gloves, fielding gloves, cleats, etc. it will then take you to all the equipment you have for that slot. From there you select the equipment and you should then see the equipment you selected in the top slot.

Thank you! Ya know I didn't even see the whole equipment thing on the homepage until I read it here lol. I must be blind

Comment

Working...
      X