How do game perks work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do game perks work?

I made a CP and my two pitching perks are second wind which is already unlocked and the one I want to use, in rhythm, says it unlocks at 95. I figured this meant my overall. I now have my overall at 99 yet when I click it it reads "this perk has not been unlocked yet. Level up this attribute to unlock." HOW exactly do I do this??

Originally posted by cdotcizzle View Post
    I made a CP and my two pitching perks are second wind which is already unlocked and the one I want to use, in rhythm, says it unlocks at 95. I figured this meant my overall. I now have my overall at 99 yet when I click it it reads "this perk has not been unlocked yet. Level up this attribute to unlock." HOW exactly do I do this??

you have to get the specific attribute that the perk is listed under upgraded to 95. This is without any equipment boost. It has to be a raw 95.

Comment

Originally posted by romeischillin View Post

you have to get the specific attribute that the perk is listed under upgraded to 95. This is without any equipment boost. It has to be a raw 95.
      I thought this after making the thread so I checked and maybe I'm just missing it but how do I see what specific attribute a perk is tied to? It does say "get stamina to 95 to unlock" it just says "reach 95 to unlock".

Comment

I thought this after making the thread so I checked and maybe I'm just missing it but how do I see what specific attribute a perk is tied to? It does say "get stamina to 95 to unlock" it just says "reach 95 to unlock".
        whatever attribute is highlighted. For example if you highlight power vs l or power vs r you should see one for "Coors Field Altitude" or something like that and say it says "unlock at 95".

If you have for example power vs l at 95 you will be able to put the perk on but say you have power vs r at 94 you will not be able to put the perk on. So in game if you are facing a lefty you will have the perk but if you are facing a righty you won't have the perk.

I hope this returns for MLB The Show 17 but I guess we'll find out when they do the RTTS stream.

Comment

Originally posted by romeischillin View Post

whatever attribute is highlighted. For example if you highlight power vs l or power vs r you should see one for "Coors Field Altitude" or something like that and say it says "unlock at 95".

If you have for example power vs l at 95 you will be able to put the perk on but say you have power vs r at 94 you will not be able to put the perk on. So in game if you are facing a lefty you will have the perk but if you are facing a righty you won't have the perk.

I hope this returns for MLB The Show 17 but I guess we'll find out when they do the RTTS stream.
          I see now, thanks man.

Comment

I see now, thanks man.

no prob man... saw that my MLB 17 timer is at 28 days and some change... can't wait. These streams have me pumped.

Comment

So how exactly do we activate a perk that is unlocked??? I'm in my 3rd year of my RTTS and I have yet to even attempt to use one lol! Do you have to select it from the attribute upgrade screen or do you activate it during an at bat???

Comment

Originally posted by RELIABLE_THREAT View Post
                So how exactly do we activate a perk that is unlocked??? I'm in my 3rd year of my RTTS and I have yet to even attempt to use one lol! Do you have to select it from the attribute upgrade screen or do you activate it during an at bat???

it depends on what the perk duration is for.

Comment

Working...
                X