I've got an equipment question.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got an equipment question.....

Does anybody know if your attributes can go over 99? If I'm a 99 in contact and my bat gives me a +5 for example, am I now a 104? Or does it max out at 99. Only reason I'm wondering is because I have cards for Jose Fernandez, Nolan Arenado, and some others that I can sell for some really nice equipment.

i believe the equipment bonus does allow you to go over 99.

Comment

I believe so too. When I think about it, I think, wouldn't Mike Trout with his equipment be better than Mike Trout with a bunch of crap from Walmart?! 😂

Comment

Originally posted by MGarcia7 View Post
        I believe so too. When I think about it, I think, wouldn't Mike Trout with his equipment be better than Mike Trout with a bunch of crap from Walmart?! 😂
        probably true for some equipment but, I don't know how a wrist band or compression sleeve are going to make you hit the ball better but whatever....it's a video game.

Comment

Yes, attributes can go over 99 technically, but you'll never see over 99 on the base attribute. If you're at 99, and you equip a glove with +5, it should display 99 (+5).
          twitter.com/MLBTheShow_Tips
          For support: theshow@playstation.sony.com

Comment

Originally posted by Victor_SDS View Post
            Yes, attributes can go over 99 technically, but you'll never see over 99 on the base attribute. If you're at 99, and you equip a glove with +5, it should display 99 (+5).
            I know for my CP it shows his exact numbers over 99 it say the total then plus. Like this walks hits hr per 9 all 109 k/9 119 then (+20)

Comment

Originally posted by cdotcizzle View Post

I know for my CP it shows his exact numbers over 99 it say the total then plus. Like this walks hits hr per 9 all 109 k/9 119 then (+20)
              Hmmm, not sure if that's supposed to happen but it should work as intended either way. Mind sending me a screenshot when you have some time?
              twitter.com/MLBTheShow_Tips
              For support: theshow@playstation.sony.com

Comment

Hmmm, not sure if that's supposed to happen but it should work as intended either way. Mind sending me a screenshot when you have some time?
                As you can see it shows the actually rating over 99 then plus whatever the equipment gives

Comment

if you go in game and use the d-pad left or right option sometimes it'll show it. I'll see if I can post one when I get off work if one doesn't get posted by then. Nevermind I see its been posted

Comment

Working...
                  X