Really Hoping Quirks Makes It Into RTTS Mode

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really Hoping Quirks Makes It Into RTTS Mode

This is a pic from the blog about Franchise mode on PlayStation Blog http://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/...ranchise-mode/ I think we are also supposed to get a Vlog as well but I know the Franchise stream is Thursday and then next week we get more info on Road To The Show and I'm really hoping that Quirks will be able to be earned or added to your RTTS player... crosses fingers

I wonder if quirks affect the clutch attribute in the game

Comment

i believe I heard on the stream that quirks was coming to franchise only this year with the potential to come to other modes later (as in in upcoming years)

Comment

At the sake of sounding stupid, what the heck are quirks? I play RTTS only so I didn't get involved with the DD stuff in the stream.

Comment

Originally posted by pogibana View Post
          At the sake of sounding stupid, what the heck are quirks? I play RTTS only so I didn't get involved with the DD stuff in the stream.
          i guess for a lack of a better term they are "boosts"; for instance "breaking ball hitter" quirk means that they excel and hitting curves and sliders so they get a boost on those types of pitches, I'm sure there is a fastball hitter quirk as well. I'm not sure if this increases PCI size, increases power or both.

Comment

Originally posted by brandonbigtime View Post
            i believe I heard on the stream that quirks was coming to franchise only this year with the potential to come to other modes later (as in in upcoming years)

thats a little disappointing but I guess I'll see how it works in Franchise and go from there. I can't wait for this Franchise stream later today... leaving work exactly at 5 and pulling it up on my phone until I get home to put it on a bigger screen using my laptop or one of my connected devices that has the twitch app.

Comment

Originally posted by romeischillin View Post

thats a little disappointing but I guess I'll see how it works in Franchise and go from there. I can't wait for this Franchise stream later today... leaving work exactly at 5 and pulling it up on my phone until I get home to put it on a bigger screen using my laptop or one of my connected devices that has the twitch app.
              The quirks seem like a neat feature, I really see it as a step closer to going as deep as individual splits vs players (for instance what mid level reliver has great numbers against miggy Cabrera and he gets a boost against miggy) being able to deep dive and make moves based on real world splits, the problem would be having large enough sample sizes for this sort of stuff.

Comment

It would be amazing if this were to happen. Same for Diamond Dynasty.

Comment

Originally posted by EmmDotFrisk View Post
                  It would be amazing if this were to happen. Same for Diamond Dynasty.

yeah it sounds like it is in DD just won't adding/removing quirks from a player won't be based off how you lay like it is in franchise and from the sounds of it if legends have quirks they won't have a lot due to lack of stat tracking for majority of the splits used.

Comment

Working...
                  X