Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ramone at Gamespot talking about revamped Road to the Show.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramone at Gamespot talking about revamped Road to the Show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QovLX3U_ILg&t=9s

Looks pretty cool, I know it was just a short video but it looks like these non linear interactions push you to go on a linear path. For example Ramone took the hardline of not changing positions and was benched until he said he would change positions. I like the new features and will probably try RTTS again after taking this year off to focus on DD. It's starting to sound like a broken record on all these video's I've see where Ramone talks about the new graphical updates.......I get it and the players look better, 22 more facial hair models yada yada yada. They told us RTTS was getting a massive overhaul with the new story mode but when pushed for his favorite change Ramone says the facial hair and other graphical improvements. That isn't exactly a ringing endorsement for the new RTTS but maybe I'm reading to much into it.

Comment

Originally posted by brandonbigtime View Post
      Looks pretty cool, I know it was just a short video but it looks like these non linear interactions push you to go on a linear path. For example Ramone took the hardline of not changing positions and was benched until he said he would change positions. I like the new features and will probably try RTTS again after taking this year off to focus on DD. It's starting to sound like a broken record on all these video's I've see where Ramone talks about the new graphical updates.......I get it and the players look better, 22 more facial hair models yada yada yada. They told us RTTS was getting a massive overhaul with the new story mode but when pushed for his favorite change Ramone says the facial hair and other graphical improvements. That isn't exactly a ringing endorsement for the new RTTS but maybe I'm reading to much into it.
      I wouldn't expect too much with the Pave Your Path thing because he said it's just the start of that. They plan on beefing it up every year.

Comment

I'm not a guy that is going to point out every little flaw in this game because overall it is really great. But there are certainly improvements that could be and were made (ball physics sounds really good) but some improvements that I thought would be a hit for everyone (easier way to sort players for feeding, two lineups for DD) both seem like they should be relatively easy weren't done and whenever I tune into a promo video I just hear about facial hair, did I mention there are 22 new styles, and you can still stack them and they are so lifelike. I want the game to look as good as possible but I also want it to be more functional too.

Comment

Originally posted by brandonbigtime View Post
          I'm not a guy that is going to point out every little flaw in this game because overall it is really great. But there are certainly improvements that could be and were made (ball physics sounds really good) but some improvements that I thought would be a hit for everyone (easier way to sort players for feeding, two lineups for DD) both seem like they should be relatively easy weren't done and whenever I tune into a promo video I just hear about facial hair, did I mention there are 22 new styles, and you can still stack them and they are so lifelike. I want the game to look as good as possible but I also want it to be more functional too.
          I agree with you 100%. Last week during the "Franchise Deep Dive" all they spike about were toggling through the menu, the interface was more appealing, blah blah. Made no mention of the known issues the mode has. Free Agency logic, player profession, amongst other things. SDS told everyone in the chat to stop being so critical, which is fair, but none of the issues people were complaining about were addressed.

Comment

Originally posted by DaHaTeR81 View Post

I agree with you 100%. Last week during the "Franchise Deep Dive" all they spike about were toggling through the menu, the interface was more appealing, blah blah. Made no mention of the known issues the mode has. Free Agency logic, player profession, amongst other things. SDS told everyone in the chat to stop being so critical, which is fair, but none of the issues people were complaining about were addressed.
            Free agency/trade logic is probably the biggest issue i have with the series. Its almost a guarantee that in RTTS, if i make an outfielder, the CPU would let Mike Trout or Giancarlo Stanton walk so me and my 72 overall could fill that spot. I've had ace pitchers get traded for a AAA outfielder and a 38 year old bench player.

Comment

Working...
            X