Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for SDS about carrying a player over to 17...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for SDS about carrying a player over to 17...

So as mentioned in the stream, this would be a good year to start fresh in RTTS to get the story elements included. Is it possible to create a new player in 16, invest training points into them, and then save before playing in the showcase games, before loading that character into 17. With that method, would be be able to get the story elements with a player from 16?

Just depends on how far along your rtts guy is. But if you just now are creating a character, best to start fresh.

Carrying saves over is more for invested players. My player is from mlb 14. I am going to have a save for him just in case. Im actually about to retire him. He is in 2031 playoffs right now. 3 yrs with one player- time for a fresh start. And this years game is perfect for the transition.

Comment

Originally posted by DemolitionD View Post
      Just depends on how far along your rtts guy is. But if you just now are creating a character, best to start fresh.

Carrying saves over is more for invested players. My player is from mlb 14. I am going to have a save for him just in case. Im actually about to retire him. He is in 2031 playoffs right now. 3 yrs with one player- time for a fresh start. And this years game is perfect for the transition.
      I understand that, the thing is I just listed my team for sale on the market. I currently have 100k stubs that I want to use on a brand new player on RTTS, and then carry this brand new player over with my stats juiced early. My plan is to create a brand new SP and invest into his training without even playing a showcase game and then saving the game. Then, hopefully, I can play the showcases and proceed to the draft in 17 with the cutscenes and what not.

Comment

www.twitch.tv/sonysandiegostudio if you watch their last broadcast of RTTS, you may get your answer. They talked about importing saves. You can do it this year, but will miss out on the showcase. I would be trying to use that 100k stubs too for this years game lol. Good Luck

Comment

Working...
        X