The Show 17 wishlist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Show 17 wishlist

1. Better Chants. Like, when Nelson Cruz hits a home run, I want the whole stadium to yell CRUUUUUZ.
    2. Better hairstyles. I mean, go to like D.C. How many people do you see with hair like the game. Not many. I want mohawks, Eric Hosmer hair, and longer hair.
    3. More Diamond Dynasty audio.
    4. New announcers. Matt Vasgersian, Eric Karros, and Steve Lyons have gone stale. Im not saying different announcers for ever team, but at least do AL and NL announcers.
    5. Road to The Show animations. I want to be in the clubhouse talking to David Ortiz, do warmups, deal with contracts, going face to face with your manager and team, suspensions, PED rumors, college or high school games.
    6. Swagger sunglasses.
    7. First pitches. But not a Seattle fan at a O's Sox game.
    8. Actual National Anthem. Not just the players standing their talking.
    9 Rain Delays, On-Field Delays, and once every three or so years, fan injury delays.
    10. More Mets and Yankees fans booing. 😝

You guys probably have better things to do than read my stuff, so i'll stop.

I'll go for those but one feature I would want is Stub crossover, it would be convenient, also I would like the replays to be better , give the gamers a chance to ask for a replay not letting the computer decide and have replays for online gaming also and I would like more better conversations , because The PA guys Convo is really boring

Comment

Originally posted by Son-Saiyan View Post
      I'll go for those but one feature I would want is Stub crossover, it would be convenient, also I would like the replays to be better , give the gamers a chance to ask for a replay not letting the computer decide and have replays for online gaming also and I would like more better conversations , because The PA guys Convo is really boring
      I agree with you bro. Like half the time the first basemans foot is like 5 feet of the bag and the runners out. You don't even get to challenge like at all after the 4th. I also agree with the Stubs, because ive got like 200,000 on my 15, but i cant get it over to 16.

Comment

I think that a choice for dh in diamond dynasty would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by petey3135775 View Post
          I think that a choice for dh in diamond dynasty would be great.
          Yeah! I have like three good 1B and I only use two (1for1B 1forBench).

Comment

Being able to create your own staduium would also be cool. Taking the green monster and putting ivy from wrigly on the rest would be sick

Comment

Originally posted by petey3135775 View Post
              Being able to create your own staduium would also be cool. Taking the green monster and putting ivy from wrigly on the rest would be sick
              God! I almost forgot about that! Yeah, it would be cool to have the green monster covered with ivy in front of the Baltimore warehouse. I also think every five or so years, a team should switch stadiums with a created ballpark.

Comment

Updated Postseason Mode (as well as Postseason play in Franchise and Season modes)

- Add in details such as Postseason/World Series patches on the hats and jerseys

- For Postseason Mode as well as Postseason play in Franchise and Season modes, have each game at different times. If there are 4 games on a certain date, have a game at a different time instead of all at night. If there's only two games on that date, have one at 4:00PM ET and the other at 7:00PM ET.

- For Franchise and Season modes, make all players on the 40 man roster eligible to be on the Postseason roster. MLB just changed the rule this year (in the past, you had to be on the 25 man roster or DL as of Aug 31 to be eligible for the Postseason roster).

This doesn't sound like much and these might be minor things but I love attention to detail in sports games. I'm sure there are a few more things that could be added to make Postseason baseball in the show that much more realistic.

Comment

We need a tournament bracket for DD charge 5000 stubs to enter , make it winner take all or a diamond player that is only available in DD tournament mode worth the amount of stubs. Tax it 10 or 15%. If your ranking is low just make it like a 1000 to enter but make the prize a gold or a silver mission starter

Comment

LESS POP UPS TO THE CATCHER!. Ive noticed this on both on and offline play, from both AI and actual players. The rate of caught foul balls is way too high imo and it kills some at bats.

Comment

Full "Take Me Out To The Ball Game" song in the middle of the 7th. Not partial like it is now.

Comment

Working...
                      X