Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB The Show 16

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MLB The Show 16

    I bought MLB The Show MVP Edition which is suppose to include Opening day pack, 5k in stubs, i sponsor pack, 10 standard packs, and 31 MLB Themed PS4 Avatars, however, I'm only able to redeem The 31 MLB Themed PS4 AVATARS. Anyone knows how I can redeem the rest of the packs. Every time I try it says I don't have any more packs available.

  • #2
    Originally posted by tnilc3 View Post
    I bought MLB The Show MVP Edition which is suppose to include Opening day pack, 5k in stubs, i sponsor pack, 10 standard packs, and 31 MLB Themed PS4 Avatars, however, I'm only able to redeem The 31 MLB Themed PS4 AVATARS. Anyone knows how I can redeem the rest of the packs. Every time I try it says I don't have any more packs available.
    You have to redeem them from the main page of this site. Click on the stubs icon and all your preorders should be there with a button next to them saying Redeem.

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm confused. Is ordering the MVP edition the ONLY way to get MLB Themed PS4 avatars?

      Comment


      • #4
        This is where I'm confused also. I bought the MVP version also, I entered the code in the PS Store.
        I got all of the Avatars..but I don't see the rest. 5K in stubs, etc.

        • 5,000 Stubs ($5.00 value)
        • 1 Sponsor Pack ($5.00 value)
        • 10 Standard Packs ($10.00 total value)
        • 31 PS4 Avatars ($31.00 total value) - got it.
        • 1 Opening Day Packs ($25.00 value)


        I just have this list of all the teams and an icon that says "MLB THE SHOW 16", I click that and nothing happens.


        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by tnilc3 View Post
          I bought MLB The Show MVP Edition which is suppose to include Opening day pack, 5k in stubs, i sponsor pack, 10 standard packs, and 31 MLB Themed PS4 Avatars, however, I'm only able to redeem The 31 MLB Themed PS4 AVATARS. Anyone knows how I can redeem the rest of the packs. Every time I try it says I don't have any more packs available.

          Ok, I just figured it out. When you enter the code in the PS Store, you see the Avatars,
          Start the game.

          On the main menu - hit MY LOCKER > SHOW SHOP > PURCHASE OR REDEEM. From here you will see 5K stubs to redeem - click that to apply
          Also the 10 pack of TOPPS, Sponsorship and Opening Day Pack to redeem

          To view the redeemed packs, go back to MY LOCKER > INVENTORY.

          (Be patient...as of 6:30pm ET, the servers are VERY slow)
          Last edited by hoagies1776; 03-30-2016, 02:34 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by AGBandit View Post
            I'm confused. Is ordering the MVP edition the ONLY way to get MLB Themed PS4 avatars?
            No, you can buy any of the teams avatar in the PS Store for 99 cents.

            Comment


            • #7
              I ordered the MVP Edition and cannot find my avatars.. Sad day.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by hoagies1776 View Post

                No, you can buy any of the teams avatar in the PS Store for 99 cents.
                You sure about this hoagies? I did a search in the PS Store and couldn't find a single one. Maybe a screenshot would help, I must be blind. (Which explains my batting).

                Comment


                • #9
                  I ordered the MVP Edition and I got nothing I was told I was gonna get. I only got 10 standard packs and a rookie pack. What do I do about this?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Your stubs. Will be where you buy stubs. But instead it will say use underneath it

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      What, im confused

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I am still allowed to get the stuff I didnt from the MVP edition even though ive already redeemed my code

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          whoops Am I^

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X