Clear All

• Stubs

How do I redeem stubs in Rtts

1. Proceed to the Main Menu
    2. Select "My Locker"
    3. Select "Show Shop"
    4. Select "Purchase or Redeem"
    5. Notice the different quantities of Stubs
    6. Under the "5000 Stubs" tab, you should see the prompt "FOR USE" - these are the Stubs you can now redeem.
    twitter.com/MLBTheShow_Tips
    For support: theshow@playstation.sony.com

Comment

Ive purchased 7k worth or stubs off the Playstation store and I can see where I have 7k stubs at the top right but I can't seem to get them transfered over to my RTTS Player I also transfered my RTTS from MLB The Show 15 I don't know if that has something to do with it. I also did what you said Victor_SDS And its not working for me I already pushed For use and its redeemed at the top right I see I have 7k but They wont show In my RTTS Player Upgrade screen Please if you know how I will be delighted to Know.

Comment

I still cannot redeem 5,000 MVP Stubs. I tried the instructions above in game and on website. Do not see a redeem or for use option. PSN Mardolfan PS4 MVP Edition. I also PM'd you.

Update 4/3/16: I finally discovered that there was a 12-digit code on the back of the insert inside the MVP Case. Once I put that in, everything was downloaded and available. This was my first time using codes, so I had no idea it was on the back of the insert. Not sure if this is why others are having problems.
        Last edited by Mardolfan; 04-03-2016, 12:24 PM. Reason: Found the MVP bonus code

Comment

How does the buy/sell orders work? do I buy and a percent goes towards the card till I can afford it?

Comment

Originally posted by Stiletto_02 View Post
            Ive purchased 7k worth or stubs off the Playstation store and I can see where I have 7k stubs at the top right but I can't seem to get them transfered over to my RTTS Player I also transfered my RTTS from MLB The Show 15 I don't know if that has something to do with it. I also did what you said Victor_SDS And its not working for me I already pushed For use and its redeemed at the top right I see I have 7k but They wont show In my RTTS Player Upgrade screen Please if you know how I will be delighted to Know.

Did you ever get a reply to this question? I have the same situation. I redeemed and it worked. I bought more and now I can redeem them. Shows I have plenty but I can't add anymore. Somebody please help?

Comment

Working...
            X