Seriously...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously...

How many years are you going to keep making a game where freezing and waiting each other out for a win become the norm. There should be a way you can recognize a freeze from a disconnect or something. Hit and run will lock up game anytime the ball is hit into play. Catcher won't throw ball after a steal amongst all the other problems being reported.
    Last edited by Marbleous6; 04-01-2016, 05:09 PM.

Preach!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Admin's real response; We would like to thank you for purchasing a copy of our game with the beliefs it would tower above the earlier years.. Sorry, we regret to inform you before buying this years game that nothing has changed in the "BUG" area. We know one thing, We're getting rich once again. Enjoy! HAHA on a more positive note... Just give it some time They will have it up and running smoothly in no time.

Comment

I know it isn't what anyone wants to hear, but there are very rarely video games that are released without some serious bugs to them. I completely agree that it is aggravating as can be to lose games because of a glitched hit and run (I've lost at least one due to this in almost every BR I've done) but give it time. SDS devs are far more concerned about their product than other gaming companies and I can really appreciate that fact.

Comment

Originally posted by mathodmanTV View Post
          SDS devs are far more concerned about their product than other gaming companies and I can really appreciate that fact.
          Really? They continue to deliver a broken game year after year after year. They haven't even issued a statement concerning all the issues with 16' online. Matchmaking almost never works, the user interface is embarrassingly slow, once you finally get into a game there's a 75% chance it'll freeze. It's a joke.

Comment

Patch 1.02 - "Extensive work has been done to address the "Challenge failed" issue on PS4."

NOT WORKING for me. Can't even play friends online. Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by oORex_HarrisonOo View Post

Really? They continue to deliver a broken game year after year after year. They haven't even issued a statement concerning all the issues with 16' online. Matchmaking almost never works, the user interface is embarrassingly slow, once you finally get into a game there's a 75% chance it'll freeze. It's a joke.

The game's not broken every year. If you don't think their concerned, that's crazy. They were working incredibly hard throughout that whole headache of the servers being incredibly slow and now the servers aren't slow. Should they have prepared for a much higher growth percentage than they did? Probably, but you can't really predict something that's not in numbers. Pre-orders showed about a 5% increase and it was almost 40 times higher growth than that. I agree it was incredibly aggravating but I'm glad they sorted it out, and provided a nice compensation for the headaches.

Comment

You are correct mathod, the game is not entirely broken. The entire ONLINE VS component is, however very broken. Their "patch" broke the entire matchmaking system. This is NOT acceptable for a AAA release like the show. Simple playtesting on closed servers could have found this type of issue and been fixed. We as a community need to hold them accountable for this type of thing. Giving us 5k stubs and a ten pack does not make up for completely breaking the online component of the game. I love me some haterball, but dude this is taking it a little too literally on the hater part.

Comment

Working...
                X