This game has never had my last name!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game has never had my last name!

I know it seems like a small thing, but my last name isn't uncommon and it has never been in The Show. I have to settle for "Murray." My last name is Merry by the way, like Merry Christmas.
    Does anyone else have a last name that isn't in this game?

Well... I've never had that problem. My last name, Davis, has always been here. Maybe they will add your name soon!

Comment

Good luck! I recently switched to Playstation, and I'm happy a mlb game has my last name finally (Inouye, even though it's spelled Inoue nowadays in Japan)

Maybe some year they'll let us add custom names? Or have fan votes to add certain ones. You think you could find some game audio to make your name though!

Comment

I was lucky, my last name was added in like 07 or 08, when David Pauley joined the league.

Comment

I'm thinking about asking the devs to please put it in haha. Vaskersian has to say it at some point in the game...right?

Comment

Originally posted by TribalStryker View Post
            I'm thinking about asking the devs to please put it in haha. Vaskersian has to say it at some point in the game...right?

We have seen your request

Comment

Awesome! Thanks Adam! Love the game and what you guys do. Don't let the naysayers get you down.

Comment

Me either. My last name is LaCross...pronounced just like the sport.

Comment

My surname is Umbarger, any chance that can be added, or I'm I stuck with my soon to be wife's surname of Jones, and my character does use that name. My man card should be revoked.

Comment

They definately need to add Obama, Trump, Clinton

Comment

Tbh kinda surprised there's no LaCross, LaCrosse, La Crosse, etc.

Comment

Me and my friends have been playing these games for years and we would love this game so much more if these last names were included
                        Carretta (ka-ret-uh)
                        Guerriere (gary-air)
                        Schock (shock)
                        Mandola (man-doe-la)

Comment

even more frustrating when your last name is only listed as a first name. Troy.

Comment

Close as I get is Leyva (apparently the Pirates 1B coach?). Anyway, it's close enough that it doesn't bother me. My last name is a less common English bastardization of a German name so doubt I'll ever get the real deal. As long as they keep Leyva in the game I'll be happy...

Comment

They don't have my first or last name. Enoch Westover. Never going to happen lol

Comment

Working...
                              X