Guys making game glitch and gettings wins for it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys making game glitch and gettings wins for it

Just llike last year guys somehow know to make game stop working and when i turn game off they got a win cause it says i disconnected, this really driving me nuts most my losses because of this

Guy loves to wait all day just to get a win they would never get if they actually played the game, u guys out there know who u are, u guys are a joke

Comment

It is amusing that there are people out there so concerned with appearing to be good at the game, so they will wait hours for a frozen game hoping their opponent will quit. Last year I used to play before work and if a game would freeze I'd take much pleasure in hoping that it was someone that was willing to wait all day, and one time, I came home, and the game was still frozen lol

Comment

I don't know how to make the game freeze, they just freeze all. the. time. I doubt most of my opponents are doing it on purpose either. I'll wait all day if I was ahead when it froze. I'm not exactly itching to start up another game after it freezes in the 9th when I'm up by 1, so I'll just let it be and do something else.

Comment

This has happen to me the 4 loses I have and am getting tired of it. It just sucks knowing I am winning and getting a lose.

Comment

I don't get it it's just a game it's not like you get real money or something for it lol, let's just have fun!!!!

Comment

I discovered a fix during a lockup / freeze during an online rated game.

I simply pressed the PS button and manually turned off my controller. This set a controller disconnect timer in the MLB show. I then powered on controller and game continued.

Comment

I just won a DD game . I watched a replay before exiting. After exiting nothing, no win no stats no reward. Like it never happened. Wth?

Comment

ive lost probably 80 percent of my games because of this glitch and the majority of those I was up 2 in the 9th. filed reports but people are still doing it. fix this now please.

Comment

First this has been going on the last couple years ... I had the issue last year ( a lot ) so far this year I have played a grand total of zero games online ... it is too frustrating when it freezes all the time. I really doubt all the games that freeze are caused by the opponent ( some maybe ... not all ). If I was losing I would always take the L ... If I was up and winning I'd wait a couple minutes at most then take the L again lol. They seem to have everything in place to find out who was winning when it crashed and who ( if anyone ) caused the freeze. For some reason they would never reverse wins and loses last year after a "review" ... I still think it is by far the best MLB game out there.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCE_POWNER View Post
                      I just won a DD game . I watched a replay before exiting. After exiting nothing, no win no stats no reward. Like it never happened. Wth?
                      Yep game went right to the que, I asked my opponent afterwards and he got all smartaleky with me and said mines in the quetpie. The devs should take notes from the blizzard developers and ban the sht out of people.

Comment

Working...
                      X