Diamond Dynasty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamond Dynasty

Any tips that would help me get a diamond card?
    Last edited by Vitachan; 07-16-2016, 03:15 AM.

Defeat conquest. I got Donaldson from one the strongholds after capturing it. Also just play the game and when you buy packs buy one at a time. Don't buy 6 packs at 11pm, buy one at 10, one at 10:10, one at 10:20 etc...Don't go for the knockout punch! Jab away at those packs over the duration of the fight.

Comment

Another thing that has caught my attention is buying the packs when most of America is asleep... all 3 diamond players that I've pulled this year happened in between 4am and 9AM eastern. Ive spent money on promo packs almost every Friday afternoon....no diamond player pulls. I spent $20 bucks one day and only got a couple silvers and cheap golds that I put on the market that evening. When i woke up bright and early the next day, I had like 5k...I bought the $3000 pack to see if my luck would turn...It didn't. I had 2k and said screw it and bought two standard packs...got Paul goldshmidt. Real life cash got me nothing but a better created player when spent on packs. If you're gonna spend real money, I suggest you upgrade your weakest positions by buying players, and use the leftover stubs on a couple packs. If I can pull a trout with $1000 stubs, you can too. You can't buy luck lol

Comment

Working...
      X