• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB'13 PS3 Patch 1.23 & PSVita 1.06

Released 5/20
    Patch Version 1.23 has been deployed
    Size:184 MB
    Notes: (Can also be found in your PS3/MLB'13 announcement page)

- Updated Player Mugs/Photos now showing up in-game vs just the Frontend menus.

- Play Now Rated online to look at season logic and system date and use the team's uniform they should be using for that day of the week.

- Addressed file write hangs related to universal profile that would happen in vaious places in the Frontend, often when entering into games.

- SWING/PITCH Disappearance Exploit. Swing Analysis would permanently disappear when opening and closing Pitcher/Batter Status window too many times or closing it when the window wasn't completely transitioned in.

- File system hang in most game modes following extended play. This should make the HDD PSN downloadable version of the game stable.

- Uniform change to USA Futures.
    PSVita Patch Version 1.06 has been deployed
    Size: 29 MB
    - Uniform Updates

MLB'13 Patch 1.18 Notes provided by Russell_05 can be found> HERE & HERE
    MLB'13 Patch 1.21 Notes can be found> HERE
    All MLB'13 Patch Notes can be found> Here
    Last edited by HITTERSAURUS-REX; 05-23-2013, 01:25 PM.

Step Off your On-Deck Circle & Step Into Our Batter's Box

Patch Notes

hmmmm... a patch was developed and implemented, but you can't say what it does..

Comment

Last edited by CURAHEE75; 05-20-2013, 11:13 AM.

Comment

I get a nice black screen when attempting to download. Awesomeness.

Edit: 2nd time is the charm. Now to see what its all about...
        Last edited by plotty61; 05-20-2013, 07:41 AM.
        In the deed came the glory; in the glory came a champion.

Comment

Let's hope that this patch will solve the problems online ..

Comment

Hopefully the patch tweak regression down some, and also cut the A and B proscpects in the draft down as well or atleast made it so some of them will be bust. Hoping for the best considering this will probably be the last patch, so hopefully they fixed the game, cause this game has a chance to be the best to date but had a few glaring weaknesses that was ruining it. Cant wait to see what the patch fixed.

Comment

You will be my feeling, when you have over 50 game and that you complete five finishes ... that is why we expect a fix .. we were VERY patient ..: Rolleyes:

Comment

I would not expect another patch after this one.
                At best we might see server updates and thats about it.
                Im not sure Ive ever seen another patch after this date.

Comment

Any word on what this fixes?

Perhaps the opening day presentation glitch?

I know some people think regression is still too severe after the last patch? Maybe its more progression/regression tweaks? Or perhaps stat tweaks when simming games?

.... when do we usually get patch notes?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevdood83 View Post
                    Any word on what this fixes?
                    .... when do we usually get patch notes?
                    Third post of this thread.

Also shows in the online announcements.

Comment

"Addressed file write hangs related to universal profile that would happen in various places in the frontend, often when entering into games"

"File sytem hangs in most game modes following extended play."

Is this fancy wording for a resolution to those who are having 1st pitch and late inning random freeze issues?

Bring it, Don't sing it

Comment

Originally posted by DethBaphomet View Post
                        "Addressed file write hangs related to universal profile that would happen in various places in the frontend, often when entering into games"

"File sytem hangs in most game modes following extended play."

Is this fancy wording for a resolution to those who are having 1st pitch and late inning random freeze issues?
                        I think that the freezing has been fixed. I pushed it to it's limits this morning.. I often got freezes during cut scenes, roster management screen, manually injuring players, and freezing seemed to increase if I played for long periods of time.

I did not have any issues at all today, when I expected it to freeze.

I could be wrong, but I am keeping my fingers crossed. They also made a post in the bug report about this problem and they said this would be addressed soon and that was a few weeks ago.

Comment

Are you kidding us?

--- All 3 games delay in First Inning traffic?

Patch day no play ... it's really amazing is not set problem for 3 months now, I am deeply disgusted.

You set what?
                          The problems are still present on your game

This is a true disaster your online mode.....

I will not give the matter time that the problem will not be fixed!
                          Last edited by Virtuose-13; 05-20-2013, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Ugggg.. got another crash on the Vita version (after patch). Also still seeing pitching meter lagging (screen tearing??) on pitch wind up. Think it's related to on the on field ******r, seems to happen when the ******r picks up from the player right behind you (3rd base/coach,SS,2nd base??). Not even gonna try and see if the Hungry Catcher bug is fixed (catcher API calls for meatballs all the time) on a cross save transfer file (in RttS)

WTF - C--H--A--T--T--E--R-- is censored ????

Comment

Originally posted by fsh8675301
                              We need a freeze patch, I'm sad.
                              Did it freeze on you after this patch? I don't play the Vita, but I didn't have a freeze issue today after I downloaded the patch on PS3.

Comment

Working...
                              X