X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rain Delays / Double Headers

Has anyone come across their games being postponed due to rain and having to play a double header?

Nope it's not in the game.

They've stated they won't put it in until they find a way to do it that makes sense.

Comment

Thanks, I was curious cause I have played a few games in the rain.

I wish they would find a way because it would add more realism to it.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDak2183 View Post
        Thanks, I was curious cause I have played a few games in the rain.

I wish they would find a way because it would add more realism to it.
        Yeah it would be kinda cool to play doubleheaders and what not but I'm happy we have rain at least.

Comment

Has anyone experienced a game called due to rain? They could add that...

Comment

unlike in real life, doing this on a game it just wont make sense at all...

Comment

Originally posted by CarimboHanky View Post
              unlike in real life, doing this on a game it just wont make sense at all...
              Sure it would. A doubleheader would drain your energy bar much faster.

Comment

I hope they do add rain delays one day. But I really hope you could turn it off. Or at least customize the types of rain delays that you have.

I could see myself getting furious with the game if I score 5 or 6 runs early (before the 5th) and then the rain comes and I have to play it over.

If they call the game game right away before it even starts I won't have a problem with it at all. My feelings are a bit on the fence if I'm losing by a run or two and they call it in the 6th. I'll feel that it's fixed and I DON'T like that feeling at all.

Comment

Originally posted by JHardy927 View Post
                  Nope it's not in the game.

They've stated they won't put it in until they find a way to do it that makes sense.
                  What do they need to make sense? I used to play 2K on PS2 and had rain delays and postponements. That was a lot less of a system to work with.

Comment

Originally posted by pogibana View Post
                    What do they need to make sense? I used to play 2K on PS2 and had rain delays and postponements. That was a lot less of a system to work with.
                    Don't ask me dude I don't work for 'em.

But most of us know 2K had that stuff years ago and that's why it befuddles so many people that we don't have them yet.

Comment

I would also like to see them close the roof and add the world series trophy and the world series mvp trophy.That is the only thing I like about PS2 version.In Arizona they don't play in 100 degree weather with the roof open.

Comment

Working...
                      X