Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have never understood that because if you pay attention when the game is loading it shows both the MLB and minor league baseball logos. Which in my mind gives them right to not only team names but all players names and stadium names...

Comment

Originally posted by mlblover View Post
      i have never understood that because if you pay attention when the game is loading it shows both the MLB and minor league baseball logos. Which in my mind gives them right to not only team names but all players names and stadium names...
      teams maybe, but not official stadiums and maybe some limitations with memory

Comment

Originally posted by HustlinOwl View Post
        teams maybe, but not official stadiums and maybe some limitations with memory
        Wish you could include the old Durham Bulls Stadium (as seen in the movie Bull Durham). I actually pitched there. Probably not a possibility due to licensing limitations.

Comment

if its just geting license for stadiums..then they should get them...ITS BS..they dont have more old stadiums and players...spend some money

Comment

Originally posted by DocTemple View Post
            Wish you could include the old Durham Bulls Stadium (as seen in the movie Bull Durham). I actually pitched there. Probably not a possibility due to licensing limitations.
            That would be cool to have that stadium, but Im sure there is licensing issues for it. I'm juts happy we are getting more minor league stadiums this year, cause I actually play quite a few of my minor leagues games in franchise mode.

Comment

Originally posted by mlblover View Post
              It doesn't work quite like that. We have had discussions about the use of players and the union. Everything is licensed, so to use the uniforms you have to pay, stadiums-pay again, players names and likenesses you got it pay again. That is the reality of it.

Comment

how are minor league stadiums for the Vita version handled?
                Have there been some more added or the 2 existing exchange or is it the same as in The Show 12?

Comment

look out right center at Bayfront Park I am going shopping to the gap lol

MLB 2012 Online Stats and card
                  COMING SOON: Mental hitting tips and your strike zone defined tips for better contact and power

Comment

dont forget classic stadiums for online are back in 13

Comment

Originally posted by HustlinOwl View Post
                      dont forget classic stadiums for online are back in 13
                      Any idea if you can use them in DD?

Comment

Originally posted by BrandH View Post
                        Any idea if you can use them in DD?
                        sorry not sure, I hope so

Comment

I think you could unlock them by beating all the teams in DD and not have to buy them, but I never did it or have seen anyone who has unlocked them all mention if you can. It you could use them in exhibitions I don't understand why you couldn't in DD.

Comment

You guys should have all of the minor league stadiums on the game.

Comment

Originally posted by TRS72 View Post
                              That would be cool to have that stadium, but Im sure there is licensing issues for it. I'm juts happy we are getting more minor league stadiums this year, cause I actually play quite a few of my minor leagues games in franchise mode.
                              I totally agree. I am sure it is a licensing problem, but I am also happy about the new stadiums. They have some very interesting touches (like the Coney Island style one). Also, to make the Bulls' stadium TOTALLY realistic they would have to have blood on the pitcher's mound from all the line drives hit back at me! I swear that some of those pitcher getting drilled animations in Show12 are really old films of me (I was in a Braves' tryout there).

Comment

Originally posted by BrandH View Post
                                I think you could unlock them by beating all the teams in DD and not have to buy them, but I never did it or have seen anyone who has unlocked them all mention if you can. It you could use them in exhibitions I don't understand why you couldn't in DD.
                                I believe this year you can purchase ballparks with your budget rather than unlocking them by playing the CPU.
                                Ballpark Dimensions

Comment

Working...
                                X