X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dev Journal: Player Control Enhancements

Game designer Ramone Russell explains some of the improvements to Button Accuracy Throw Meter, baseruning changes, and fielding additions to The Show. MLB 13 The Show is the highest rated and most authentic baseball game returns better than ever. MLB 13 The Show is in stores now.

http://facebook.com/MLBTheShow
    http://twitter.com/MLBTheShow

Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., and MLB Advanced Media, L.P., as applicable. Visit MLB.com. © MLBPA-Official Licensee, Major League Baseball Players Association. Visit www.MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. © 2013 Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC
    Attached Files
    Last edited by LanceL_86; 03-05-2013, 01:59 PM.
    Community Manager & Game Designer for MLB The Show

Russell as you may well know, I'm a Analog Batter/Pitcher including fielding/Throwing high difficulty User, but I must say with the inclusion of the overhead meter, I will surely go back and try this for button fielding to make fair comparisons. The exploit prevention comment was also a welcomed surprise. You guys are killing it with these Developer Blog Videos..

Step Off your On-Deck Circle & Step Into Our Batter's Box

Comment

Originally posted by HITTERSAURUS-REX View Post
      Russell as you may well know, I'm a Analog Batter/Pitcher including fielding/Throwing high difficulty User, but I must say with the inclusion of the overhead meter, I will surely go back and try this for button fielding to make fair comparisons. The exploit prevention comment was also a welcomed surprise. You guys are killing it with these Developer Blog Videos..
      Yeah, I'm definitely going to try the new overhead meter for fielding. It looks pretty interesting, and it could definitely be the way I play moving forward. I love how The Show developers go over some of the smaller things as well as the big additions. I'm ready to pick up my copy and get to work!

Comment

Working...
      X