X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB 12 The Show - Price Drop - $29.99 PS3; $19.99 Vita

The most realistic baseball game available just got a lot more affordable. MLB 12 The Show is now just $29.99 for PS3 and $19.99 for Vita.

Where to buy?

PS3: http://www.amazon.com/MLB-12-The-Sho...lb+12+the+show

Vita: http://www.amazon.com/MLB-12-The-Sho...ds=mlb+12+vita

MLB 12 The Show - Available Now!
    Last edited by LanceL_86; 10-08-2012, 02:33 PM.

That's pretty cool. I can now push friends' harder to purchase the game, (Woohoo)

Comment

This doesn't help anyone on the forums... why?..wait for it... wait for it.. they already have the game.
      "Walking out of the clubhouse in Baltimore the other night, that's the one thing I told Theo, was I felt like I let them down. It's my responsibility to get this done and it didn't happen, and I take responsibility for that."
      -Terry "Tito" Francona Boston Red Sox Manager
      2003-2011. We'll miss ya' Tito. Good luck with the next chapter of your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Whisper47 View Post
        This doesn't help anyone on the forums... why?..wait for it... wait for it.. they already have the game.
        I'm getting it next week.
        Perfect Games
        1. Tommy Hanson - 9IP 16Ks

No Hitters
        1. Jair Jurrjens - 7.1IP 17Ks 3BBs + Johnny Venters 0.2IP 2Ks + Craig Kimbrel 1IP 3Ks

2. Jair Jurrjens - 9IP 15Ks 2BBs

Comment

I paid 69 bucks Canadian for it in May to retaliate I'm posting this scowl.

Comment

I play on both xbox and ps3 and I had MLB 12 for the Vita and I made the dumb mistake of buying MLB 2k12. Just last week I got it for Ps3 for $40 and glad Im did.

MLB 12 best baseball game ever!!

Comment

MLB 12 The Show

MLB 12 The Show Number #1 best baseball game in the world

Comment

LOL that guy that said we already have it if we are on the forums. Sure we do, but I can't be the only one with kids that has to replace the disks at least once during the year. If I could just remember to get em with a warranty at WallyWorld I'd only have to send the broken disk away and wait to get it replaced. Nah, for 30 bucks I'll just pick up another copy.

Comment

Working...
                X