Cover Winner: Andrew McCutchen!
Old 01-13-2013 , 06:23 PM   #1  
The official winner of the MLB 13 Cover Showdown and the next cover athlete of MLB The Show is Andrew Mccutchen! Thank you to all the athletes and the voters.

From Andrew McCutchen:
"I am humbled and thrilled that you, the fans, have voted me as the cover athlete for MLB 13: The Show. It really is a dream come true for me to be on the cover of a video game, but even more, I wanted this for Pittsburgh, a city that has supported us through some rough times. You deserved this.

Seeing how the fans came out in full force for this all week long overwhelmed me. You voted non-stop at all hours of the day, and I cannot thank enough for that kind of support. Many of you lost Twitter followers, deprived yourselves of sleep and spent every free moment of your day voting on Twitter and Facebook. #MLB13Cutch became more than a hashtag - it became a movement. I owe that to all of you.

This vote showed me the sense of pride that the people of Pittsburgh have, along with all the other fans that supported me.

I cannot express enough how appreciative I am of your support, and how thankful I am that you chose me for this.

I can only promise all of you that I am going to continue to work my hardest to prove that you made the right choice and help bring the World Series trophy back to Pittsburgh.

Thank you.
Cutch"

For more information about MLB 13 The Show, visit www.facebook.com/mlbtheshow and @mlbtheshow on twitter.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cover-winner.jpg
Views:	145126
Size:	136.7 KB
ID:	121  

Last edited by TheShowBaseball; 01-14-2013 at 01:30 PM.

Comments:

Old 01-16-2013 , 02:06 PM

Good for him, he is as good a person as he is a player.