Old 03-17-2012 , 08:11 PM

bhorton45 Bat Boy
Default Players appearance changes

anybody notice the players faces and accessories change depending on how close the camera gets to the player...real noticeable with sleeves and armbands...anybody else notice this or is it just me...if its just me i could use some suggestions
 Comments:
Old 03-17-2012 , 08:54 PM
Banned

Sunjah Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhorton45 View Post
anybody notice the players faces and accessories change depending on how close the camera gets to the player...real noticeable with sleeves and armbands...anybody else notice this or is it just me...if its just me i could use some suggestions
For the first time ever (in several years of MLB The Show) I did notice Matt Diaz's face changing as the camera zoomed away.

For me though, I must say that some animations are so perfect...Jeter looks like Jeter, Chipper looks like Chipper, but I got'sa to say TIM HUDSON LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THAT! Wow, is he bad! (not bad as a human, but it just does not look at all like him)
Old 03-17-2012 , 09:06 PM

bhorton45 Bat Boy

by no means am i bashing the game...its an awesome game...for example i gave jose bautista long white compression sleeves...a flyball was hit to him and i couldnt see the compression sleeves on him...then as the ball got closer and when he caught it all of a sudden the compressions appeared...i just wanted to see if anybody else noticed this or if it was my tv or something
Old 03-17-2012 , 09:10 PM
Banned

Sunjah Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhorton45 View Post
by no means am i bashing the game...its an awesome game...for example i gave jose bautista long white compression sleeves...a flyball was hit to him and i couldnt see the compression sleeves on him...then as the ball got closer and when he caught it all of a sudden the compressions appeared...i just wanted to see if anybody else noticed this or if it was my tv or something
Honestly, that Matt Diaz face change was the first time I ever noticed that sort of thing. I loved Oblivion, but that used to freak me out how you moved within a certain range, and things just "appeared" or "changed".

As for me, that Diaz thing is all I have noticed directly so far, but it was the first time I ever noticed it that specifically in a "The Show" game.

...and Tim Hudson still looks nothing like his real-world counter-part (save that they're both white dudes)!
Old 03-17-2012 , 09:14 PM

bhorton45 Bat Boy

yea i never noticed it in the previous versions of the show...wish i wouldn't have caught it