Old 05-04-2013 , 01:33 PM

ads1212 Bat Boy
Question Ejections?

I play in Franchise Mode. After a season and a half, I've seen one ejection. Is there a glitch or something? Why are ejections so rare?
 Comments:
Old 05-04-2013 , 01:53 PM

CURAHEE75 Defensive Sub CURAHEE75 Defensive Sub CURAHEE75 Defensive Sub CURAHEE75 Defensive Sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by ads1212 View Post
I play in Franchise Mode. After a season and a half, I've seen one ejection. Is there a glitch or something? Why are ejections so rare?
Most likely space.

Many of the presentations were cut short to conserve memory.
The PS3 is on crutches with MLBTS.
Maybe the PS4 will have more presentations like this.
Old 05-04-2013 , 03:15 PM

Chewyjosh Bat Boy

Funny that you say this. I am playing right now while I browse the board. Haven't even pitched a walk, let alone hit a better through the 4th inning. Had a high-inside fastball get away from me and hit the batter. Instant ejection. Didn't even brush a single batter off, and Fister gets thrown for hitting one player. What a messed up component of the game

Last edited by Chewyjosh; 05-04-2013 at 03:16 PM. Reason: typos
Old 05-04-2013 , 03:52 PM

CURAHEE75 Defensive Sub CURAHEE75 Defensive Sub CURAHEE75 Defensive Sub CURAHEE75 Defensive Sub

No one is ever happy!
Old 05-05-2013 , 03:43 PM

TiltonWarrior Bat Boy

I had my first ejection the other day. I was facing the Padres and their starter hit two of my batters early on. No warnings or anything. I get to the top of the third with Edwin Jackson and a low slider catches the batter's leg. The ump goes crazy and throws him out of the game! To make matters worse, the Padres pitcher then hit another of my guys in the fifth and still didn't get ejected!

Last edited by TiltonWarrior; 05-05-2013 at 04:40 PM.
Old 05-06-2013 , 03:34 PM

TaylorRockford Bat Boy

I have not seen a single ejection in this game, and I am dying to see one. I wish people would post videos of people getting ejected because I'd like to see it. I think it isn't real at all.

I've had the CPU bean the same guy on my team twice in 1 game, then throw inside to the next batter both times and the guy had to duck out of the way. No ejection.
Old 05-13-2013 , 09:38 AM

ads1212 Bat Boy

I refuse to pitch to Longoria so, as long as the situation permits (no runners on base), I throw at his head every time I face the Rays. I've hit him 3 times in one game, twice with the same pitcher, and not been ejected. I was actually able to put him on the DL with a concussion for 2 months the first time I hit him. I threw at his head again when he came back and put him back on the DL, again with a concussion.

The one ejection I've seen wasn't that entertaining. There was some commentary and the screen flips to the bullpen screen pretty quickly.

Last edited by ads1212; 05-13-2013 at 11:01 AM.
Old 05-13-2013 , 10:01 AM

scottnheather Bat Boy

I've only seen one ejection in The Show series and that was last year I was the Brewers down in Houston and hit one of their batters in the first inning and was ejected. It was Grienke too, so I just had to laugh cuz it was about 2 weeks after Grienke got ran in real life in the first inning of a game down there.
Old 05-13-2013 , 11:01 AM
From 787 to the World!

CarimboHanky Bat Boy

since the show 11 i havent seen a ejection because of arguing close calls on first base.

hit by pitch are still there but the others are pretty much non existent.
Old 05-13-2013 , 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ads1212 View Post
I refuse to pitch to Longoria so, as long as the situation permits (no runners on base), I throw at his head every time I face the Rays. I've hit him 3 times in one game, twice with the same pitcher, and not been ejected. I was actually able to put him on the DL with a concussion for 2 months the first time I hit him. I threw at his head again when he came back and put him back on the DL, again with a concussion.
A better, more skillful way to beat him is to just strike him out.

That is... unless you cant!