What are your top-5 favorite POTM cards of all-time?

SDS

Paxton, Belli, and Thames are certainly my top 3. 4 has got to be Grandal 2018 and 5 is Justin Bour 2017. I have a special bond with that Bour card even though I only used it in BR, but he led me to my 1 and only 12 win BR run

SDS

MLBTS 17 94 Carlos Correa was really good.

SDS

A slept on one was the rhys Hoskins in 18

SDS

@raesONE said in What cards are your top-5 favorite Player of the Month cards?:

MLBTS 17 94 Carlos Correa was really good.

Oooooh! He would definitely be my 6th favorite and possibly even overtake my current #5, Josh Bell.

@Riican_2 said in What cards are your top-5 favorite Player of the Month cards?:

A slept on one was the rhys Hoskins in 18

See, I remember feeling very underwhelmed when I finally unlocked that card. His was too stiff I want to say.

SDS

Raul Mondesi Jr 2018
Matt Chapman 2018

(I only played 18)

SDS

@formallyforearms said in What are your top-5 favorite POTM cards of all-time?:

Raul Mondesi Jr 2018
Matt Chapman 2018

(I only played 18)

I remember Mondesi being very good but not nearly the beast he is in The Show 20. I think I checked out of The Show 18 before I ever got to see a POTM Matt Chapman.

SDS

@BodamEscapePlan said in What are your top-5 favorite POTM cards of all-time?:

@formallyforearms said in What are your top-5 favorite POTM cards of all-time?:

Raul Mondesi Jr 2018
Matt Chapman 2018

(I only played 18)

I remember Mondesi being very good but not nearly the beast he is in The Show 20. I think I checked out of The Show 18 before I ever got to see a POTM Matt Chapman.

Mondesi was every bit as good in ‘18

He fit the power meta for no reason

SDS

I did not get many of them last year but I did like the 91 Tommy Edman. A high contact switch hitter with good power and speed and able to play 6 positions (2B, SS, 3B, LF. CF. RF)

SDS

I never got to use 91 didi but this year he might become my fav over Paxton