0-10 with bohm

SDS

Small sample size but I haven’t even made contact... makes those 50 wins feel bad

SDS

Give it more time, I hope he works out for you

SDS

Maybe you pressing with him. I can’t hit with Jazz Chisholm even though his stats look good. But I’ve been bombing with this Nationals 92 overall guy. I know every time Chisholm comes to the plate and the 92 overall guy is just some random dude.

SDS

@Untchable704 said in 0-10 with bohm:

Maybe you pressing with him. I can’t hit with Jazz Chisholm even though his stats look good. But I’ve been bombing with this Nationals 92 overall guy. I know every time Chisholm comes to the plate and the 92 overall guy is just some random dude.

I think I was, hit 2 bombs with him the next game. I totally get what you mean, I try real hard to get guys to have good numbers sometimes and it always backfires

SDS

@Baragar45 said in 0-10 with bohm:

Small sample size but I haven’t even made contact... makes those 50 wins feel bad

I'm in same spot, but I have 1 hit which was a home run at shippett

SDS

@TMurr34 said in 0-10 with bohm:

I'm in same spot, but I have 1 hit which was a home run at shippett

I moved him from the 2 spot to the 5 spot and have hit well with him, once again small sample size but has 4 bombs in 3 games and a couple doubles

SDS

Look at the bright side, you didn't accidentally lock him in like I did.

SDS

I went 0 for 20 with heliot Ramos then hit 3 hr in 2 games and went like 12 for 20 the next few be patient I was swinging to much with him did same thing thing with Nolan Jones when you get anew player you wanna hit with them so badly your to hyped up hahaha