The Show Nation Notifications

SDS

Anyone else not getting notifications (little red dot 🔴) not there since last night.

SDS

It goes away when the patch or server or website updates have been finished.

SDS

I still can’t get these to show, any ideas?

SDS

I have not gotten any notifications since the patch update (4/30), anybody else experiencing this still? It was nice seeing.

SDS

@pbake12 said in The Show Nation Notifications:

I have not gotten any notifications since the patch update (4/30), anybody else experiencing this still? It was nice seeing.

Same here. Its not a big deal but it does make things easier to track. Havent got one since patch on Friday

SDS

Im confused. Why are we looking for this. There is nothing coming out (patch or update), so why would there be a notification? Its only there when something is upcoming, once its completed it goes away.

SDS

@jhack9 said in The Show Nation Notifications:

Im confused. Why are we looking for this. There is nothing coming out (patch or update), so why would there be a notification? Its only there when something is upcoming, once its completed it goes away.

I believe they're talking about the notifications from the market whenever a buy/sell order is completed. Makes it easier to track transactions.

SDS

@BlackSoxDown said in The Show Nation Notifications:

@jhack9 said in The Show Nation Notifications:

I believe they're talking about the notifications from the market whenever a buy/sell order is completed. Makes it easier to track transactions.

Yep I am not getting any notification when online with the Market

SDS

Hi, we found the issue and notifications should be back.

SDS

Hey, they work!! thanks

SDS

@Pat_SDS said in The Show Nation Notifications:

Thank you!

SDS

@Quinn2161 said in The Show Nation Notifications:

@Pat_SDS said in The Show Nation Notifications:

Thank you!

Thank you, Yes it is working now for me

SDS

Thank you