The ripping does indeed occur.

SDS

Just starting to RIP

SDS

Quick bat. Wish I went Larkin first

SDS

I heard he rips.

SDS

He's ripping farts for me at home on his couch, dude is not even worthy of the bench.

SDS

I'm hoping he does, in fact, rip as well. Just took him at Gold Level 1. Have Reggie and Larkin now....

SDS

Rate them in order

Reggie
Sandberg
Larkin
Minnie
Posey
What do you guys think?

SDS

@mandrykm said in Larkin:

Rate them in order

Reggie
Sandberg
Larkin
Minnie
Posey
What do you guys think?

I don’t have all of them but I have used them all in BR with the exception of Larkin I’d rate them this way-

Reggie
Sandberg
Posey
Minnie
Larkin (unknown)

SDS

After a few games of ranked I have come to the conclusion that..... Larkin does indeed rip. Can’t get the guy out

SDS

Best bat is Reggie, but outfield gets clogged up with so many good options he can get lost. Also, his fielding isn't by any means great. If you liked Ruth or Williams last year you should be fine with Reggie.

Best all around player is probably Sandberg, but again, there are good options for 2nd base (I for one have Didi there) He does everything you want a diamond 2nd baseman to do, and is probably end game.

I think the most useful at this point is Posey. He's probably the best catcher in the game right now, and he rakes - especially left handed pitching. He'll probably be the best catcher for awhile too, so it makes sense to have him.

Also, Larkin rips.

SDS

Larkin's does in fact rip! I have found that he dosent play up to his defensive numbers. It seems like his range both to the left and right is lacking. Did I mention that he rips(that's what keeps GG Ozzie off the squad). Posey does rake and holds it down behind the plate.

SDS

There's no way his batting attributes are accurate. I think he sucks. I just unlocked Reggie and I wish I would have done that first. he has a quick bat, he's a good fielder and he has good speed but the ball comes off his bat like a wet pillow.

SDS

I find larkin sucks vs RHP! Low exit velo 's !! Great vs lefties though! I would say with those cards with all factors ! Positions they play ! Ranking is 1 . Reggie jackson, 2 Posey , 3 Ryan Sandberg , 4 Barry larkin , 5 minnie ! Posey is hated higher cause he plays catcher! Sandberg I give slight edge over larkin cause of power vs both sides and plays two positions! Minnie would be good if he just had more power!! Very solid looking card. But lacks power.