Next fotr

SDS

Just got Soto and have gallo and Torres. Was thinking maybe Tatis next. Who should I go for next?

SDS

Tatis or Ohtani are good. I'm using exchanges to get the cardinals Nolan Gorman. I need a 3rd baseman

SDS

@chewy502 said in Next fotr:

Just got Soto and have gallo and Torres. Was thinking maybe Tatis next. Who should I go for next?

That’s exactly who I have of the FOTF and Conforto... I like Tatis card a lot

SDS

I suggest Tatis

SDS

Matt Olson is a beast. And same for the Correa I think he’s the best of the Torres Tatis Correa SS bundle

SDS

personal i would go after Fernando Tatis jr. or othani.. the Padres and angels future star cards are very good as well

SDS

Olson and moncada are beasts.

SDS

@SchnauzerFace said in Next fotr:

Olson and moncada are beasts.

yeah i have moncada. switch hitter and i love his swing. he bombs vs lefties just as good as versus righties. really love him. but many don't consider him because he is just a 86 ovr haha

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in Next fotr:

Tatis or Ohtani are good. I'm using exchanges to get the cardinals Nolan Gorman. I need a 3rd baseman

Josh Jung is a wayyyy better 3rd baseman

SDS

@jrbufford1 said in Next fotr:

@samguenther1987 said in Next fotr:

Josh Jung is a wayyyy better 3rd baseman

Ok cool, i'll keep that in mind. Texas was going to be my next team anyway. Thanks for the heads up.

SDS

Tatis is a 2-way diamond player and puts you on the path of Trammell who is also quite beastly. That'd be my pick.