Marsh vs Trammell

SDS

Trying to decide which TA to grind and want to know which is the better choice. Anyone try them both out and have an opinion?

SDS

Trammel I’m hitting 360 with, and I’m going after marsh. I’ve played with people using him and he is a beast

SDS

I have them both. They’re both so good it’s hard to decide. Trammell is probably better, but he’s got no arm and less pop v lefties. Marsh is more well rounded.

SDS

@IIJACKINTHBOXII said in Marsh vs Trammell:

I have them both. They’re both so good it’s hard to decide. Trammell is probably better, but he’s got no arm and no pop v lefties. Marsh is more well rounded.

trammell still homers vs lefties for me. but i didnt try marsh yet

SDS

@ponteee110 said in Marsh vs Trammell:

@IIJACKINTHBOXII said in Marsh vs Trammell:

I have them both. They’re both so good it’s hard to decide. Trammell is probably better, but he’s got no arm and no pop v lefties. Marsh is more well rounded.

trammell still homers vs lefties for me. but i didnt try marsh yet

Yeah you’re right, no pop was an exaggeration.

SDS

At first I was like, Marsh without a doubt, but that was when I thought you meant gold Alan Trammell. Haha. Oops

SDS

So it seems like if you’re okay with Trammell’s weaker arm then he’s the pick?

SDS

Trammell has a really weak arm so that hurts him a little but but both are great outfielders. I have them both and they both hit rockets though it's all been offline so doesnt mean much

SDS

@TheeDLT said in Marsh vs Trammell:

So it seems like if you’re okay with Trammell’s weaker arm then he’s the pick?

Yeah and he plays left field anyways so it’s not a big deal. I wouldn’t play him in center.

SDS

I’ve been impressed with both, I don’t think you can go wrong either way.