New showdown glitch

SDS

Ever since the latest patch I've encountered a glitch where I'll have a runner on first and even if I have no lead and a very slow runner on the cpu will pick off and my runner just stands there like he's blind and does absolutely nothing! I guess SDS is now forcing me to hold R1 at all times cause it's already cost me a showdown run lmao.
Wanna know if anyone else has had this happen to them?

SDS

Yeah I've encountered this a few times unfortunately

SDS

That’s cause Showdowns suck! They are glitchy., hitting becomes impossible, bad fielders make spectacular plays, cpu leads off and auto steals and tags up your runners, perfect/perfects are into a glove or warning track... shall I continue listing?
Ready... set... GO WITH THE ATTACK COMMENTS!!!

SDS

@Xxdarkxbladex947 said in New showdown glitch:

Ever since the latest patch I've encountered a glitch where I'll have a runner on first and even if I have no lead and a very slow runner on the cpu will pick off and my runner just stands there like he's blind and does absolutely nothing! I guess SDS is now forcing me to hold R1 at all times cause it's already cost me a showdown run lmao.
Wanna know if anyone else has had this happen to them?

Happend to me as well. Pretty annoying

SDS

Out of Curiosity, are you hitting R2 (or R1 whichever it is) to pull up the Pitch Menu? I've had a few time where I've hit that right as the pitcher throws over and dude doesn't even dive back. Cause that same button is the "Stop in your Tracks" button.

SDS

Even has happened onlinea couple times

SDS

@Psycho-_-Kill-er said in New showdown glitch:

That’s cause Showdowns suck! They are glitchy., hitting becomes impossible, bad fielders make spectacular plays, cpu leads off and auto steals and tags up your runners, perfect/perfects are into a glove or warning track... shall I continue listing?
Ready... set... GO WITH THE ATTACK COMMENTS!!!

100% true! I can't tell you how often I'm squared up to a ball and get OKAY contact result... or a MASSIVE AMOUNT of pop ups; ON VETERAN. Then I go into any other game mode for All-Star difficulty and don't even have nearly as many pop up results. It's pretty obvious there are sliders placed in the CPU's favor when it comes to Showdown.