Anyone using chipper at 3rd? If not who?

SDS

So I took the chipper card since he’s got the strongest bat out of the 3 bosses. He’s made 3 errors in 5 games and has missed numerous balls I think he should of snagged.

Has anyone had this kind of luck with him? I get it his fielding is bronze but I used him last year and didn’t have these issues.

I just sold him for 44k and need to get someone to play 3rd now. Who are you guys using ?

SDS

Scary Gary or Eddie Mathews

SDS

@superfly2789 said in Anyone using chipper at 3rd? If not who?:

Scary Gary or Eddie Mathews

I wish I had the good Gary card unlocked but I need the high end diamond cards to finish that collection still

SDS

You could try didi over there, I use him at second. His defense is usable and I like his swing a lot!

SDS

I’m using Nolan Gorman. I still believe FOTF Moncada is the best 3rd baseman in the game though.

SDS

LS Arenado here. Will be replaced by Gorman when I feel like getting to 120 cards TA points

SDS

92 Bench isn't terrible - gold shield at 3rd (and can play 4 other defensive positions)

SDS

I use nolan jones. Used gorman before that but hes at 1b now

SDS

I can’t hit with diamond Eddie to save my life. I ended up putting TA Correa at 3rd and no issues so far

SDS

I've been using Chapman for the last week, not a great hitter, but nothing gets down the line. He's made some crazy catches.

SDS

@maskedgrappler said in Anyone using chipper at 3rd? If not who?:

I've been using Chapman for the last week, not a great hitter, but nothing gets down the line. He's made some crazy catches.

I’ll have to look into that

SDS

Ive used him in lft and 3rd 72 games no errors yet............

SDS

If you want a bat and decent defense then go for Nolan Gorman/Jones, if you want amazing defense and a decent bat go for Ke’Bryan Hayes.

SDS

I use the 99 Sandberg at 3rd and I have my CAP or Hoerner play 2nd.

SDS

@IIJACKINTHBOXII said in Anyone using chipper at 3rd? If not who?:

I’m using Nolan Gorman. I still believe FOTF Moncada is the best 3rd baseman in the game though.

This. Moncada is something else

SDS

@maskedgrappler said in Anyone using chipper at 3rd? If not who?:

Try getting the ball middle to down in the pci, he smashes line drives, fly balls -not so much.

SDS

Eddie is the absolute man.

SDS

Moncada and Eddie by a landslide. Havent tried Jung to be fair.