Weekend league?

SDS

SDS got us again. During the live streams, they mentioned something about weekend play; with nice awards.

thought we were having some sort of weekend league/ tournament this year. I was kinda excited

SDS

There’s enough to do lol

SDS

It's not even Mid-May...stop beasting

SDS

It would be cool if they had times where you can gain double XP, double stubs from gameplay, double inning program points. Kind of like what COD does on certain weekends.

SDS

@DaMightyRandom said in Weekend league?:

SDS got us again. During the live streams, they mentioned something about weekend play; with nice awards.

thought we were having some sort of weekend league/ tournament this year. I was kinda excited

Im sure COVID has played a role in a lot of their plans!

SDS

@HustlinOwl said in Weekend league?:

Kind of agree.. kind of disagree. If they can create new content and new card art i would think they could do other things as well

SDS

@bmoo44 said in Weekend league?:

@HustlinOwl said in Weekend league?:

Kind of agree.. kind of disagree. If they can create new content and new card art i would think they could do other things as well

content is not the art team/designers cmon now.

SDS

Didnt say it was

SDS

The cards and card art would have been done well in advance other than the players league stuff.

SDS

Weekend league would be a great. 100 times better than month long ranked seasons.

SDS

I’m only asking, for what I paid for. I was excited when they announced this during pre order streams