Events Trends

SDS

So I made my event lineup a bunch of LS cards I haven’t used online this year and I’ve noticed a strong trend in my lineup averages.

Acuna - .900 (legitimately don’t remember him getting out)
Betts - .375
Freeman - .143
Stanton - .455
Gallo - .182
Tatis - .600
Muncy - .182
Sanchez - .444

I’m still kinda confused on these numbers considering I’ve faced 90% RHPs. I can’t even tell if I’m just god awful with these guys or if it’s because of low vision/contact in Gallo and Muncy. If that’s the case, guys like Stanton and Sanchez shouldn’t be hitting .400+. I’ve also considered that I’m bad with left handed hitters but Blackmon is hitting 1.000 off the bench with a HR in every AB.

Anyone else ever had a similar issue?

SDS

Seems to me you're more comfortable with right handed batters than left handed batters.

SDS

It might also because you get too aggressive with guys like Gallo and Muncy. You see it all the time, players that otherwise have decent plate discipline start hacking at pitches a foot out of the zone when thier big power guys come up.

SDS

@maskedgrappler said in Events Trends:

It might also because you get too aggressive with guys like Gallo and Muncy. You see it all the time, players that otherwise have decent plate discipline start hacking at pitches a foot out of the zone when thier big power guys come up.

This for me. I think I’m batting .125 with gallo, but over 300-400 with just about everyone else

SDS

@turtleopolis said in Events Trends:

So I made my event lineup a bunch of LS cards I haven’t used online this year and I’ve noticed a strong trend in my lineup averages.

Betts - .375
Freeman - .143
Stanton - .455
Gallo - .182
Tatis - .600
Muncy - .182
Sanchez - .444

I’m still kinda confused on these numbers considering I’ve faced 90% RHPs. I can’t even tell if I’m just god awful with these guys or if it’s because of low vision/contact in Gallo and Muncy. If that’s the case, guys like Stanton and Sanchez shouldn’t be hitting .400+. I’ve also considered that I’m bad with left handed hitters but Blackmon is hitting 1.000 off the bench with a HR in every AB.

I've also noticed Acuna is a monster.

SDS

@bjd10048842 said in Events Trends:

@turtleopolis said in Events Trends:

Betts - .375
Freeman - .143
Stanton - .455
Gallo - .182
Tatis - .600
Muncy - .182
Sanchez - .444

I've also noticed Acuna is a monster.

acuna is a beast when it comes to high fastballs