Looking for Plesac reviews

SDS

Title says it all. Just finished the Brewers collection and debating between him or Hader. I know people bash Hader but I've generally been pretty effective with him.

SDS

Plesac = god awful. I’m sure there will be plenty of consensus on this one. I don’t trust Hader either but he’s definitely much more effective than Plesac. The delivery is easy to pick up and the slider is too hard without much tilt at all

SDS

He's terrible! Same pitches as Hader, but slower, less break, less control, and less deception.

SDS

To be honest, the LS Taylor Rogers is a better lefty option than either of them

SDS

He’s not even good vs cpu

Like everybody saying here, Garrett and Hader same pitchers and better choices.

SDS

He’s ok. In all honesty it’s stupid that he’s the brewers collection reward since you have to have hader, a lefty reliever with the same pitch selection. It’s a bit redundant. A lot of people don’t like hader but he’s better. I would have taken the stubs you used on hader/yelich and bought Britton though. He’s a beast

SDS

Honestly I’d take Plesac over Hader. His motion feels more deceptive weirdly enough and his slider comes in a lot harder, so it’s harder to hit stuff

SDS

Hader and Plesac are both awful, but Plesac is worse.

SDS

He sucks!!!!

SDS

I guess I’m in the minority here but I love Plesac on HoF

SDS

Plesac is awful. Tried him once and almost blew the game for me. Haders pitch selection makes him less than ideal, but he throws hard and is workable.

SDS

@WillTheThrill_7 said in Looking for Plesac reviews:

I guess I’m in the minority here but I love Plesac on HoF

I’m with you, gotta wonder if these chumps have ever played in HOF.

SDS

He’s been meh for me against CPU. Haven’t used online.

SDS

I've used Plesac for about 5 innings. I've pitched well with him but his pitch selection doesn't interest me as much as other left options.

SDS

Plesac is pretty dirty

SDS

I'll take him over Hader every day of the week and twice on Sunday.