I just pulled Trout !!!

SDS

I did an AL Showdown and got BIAH pack and while scrolling though cards I said bless me with a diamond Ramone and he did

American League Center Fielder and I just knew it was Springer.

He trolled with once this year already and when Mike showed up I just raised my hands and smiled

I quick sold him.10 K difference was not that important to me

So happy man

To think last week I wanted to quit playing this game because I spent 150K on packs and it left with with nothing now I have 500K and very close doing the collections

3rd diamond pull from BIAH packs while last year I pulled 0 from over 100

SDS

Nice. I got him from a standard pack. No diamonds from ballin packs this year so far for me and I’ve ripped a ton.

SDS

@ComebackLogic said in I just pulled Trout !!!:

Nice. I got him from a standard pack. No diamonds from ballin packs this year so far for me and I’ve ripped a ton.

I ripped maybe 15 or 20 and got 3 diamonds

Also I pulled 3 diamonds in the last 2 days

8 overall for the year

I am Yankees,Astros and A's from the AL with 500K in stubs

Probably should wait for the event to end

SDS

I don’t know what’s worse, the constant complaining about every little thing by people on here, or people feeling the need to make a thread every time they pull trout.

SDS

@DriveByTrucker17 said in I just pulled Trout !!!:

I don’t know what’s worse, the constant complaining about every little thing by people on here, or people feeling the need to make a thread every time they pull trout.

If I pull him again I won't make a thread so you don't feel angry

SDS

If 10k stubs doesn’t matter to you, then you don’t deserve to pull him.

SDS

Ah, the don’t have fun in life guy SMH

SDS

Why so rude? It's Sunday, It's Mother's Day. C'mon.

SDS

@pbake12 said in I just pulled Trout !!!:

10k is a lot but difference between 315k and 325k is not worth the hours long wait to sell him

SDS

@Saberq269 said in I just pulled Trout !!!:

@pbake12 said in I just pulled Trout !!!:

10k is a lot but difference between 315k and 325k is not worth the hours long wait to sell him

Put him at 320, and you won't wait hours.

SDS

So you hate people being negative but you hate people sharing their positive experience. Gotcha

SDS

@j9milz said in I just pulled Trout !!!:

So you hate people being negative but you hate people sharing their positive experience. Gotcha

Both are extremes, both are bad.

SDS

I think all the BIAH packs in the Mother’s Day conquest have a diamond in them. I’ve seen a lot pulled and I even got a Hader

SDS

I’ve played MLB the show since 18, and I haven’t pulled a single diamond out of a BIAH pack. Probably ripped close to 100 of them by now, maybe more.

SDS

@slamdunk_316 said in I just pulled Trout !!!:

I think all the BIAH packs in the Mother’s Day conquest have a diamond in them. I’ve seen a lot pulled and I even got a Hader

Can confirm I pulled jack [censored] out of that entire conquest map.

SDS

@slamdunk_316 said in I just pulled Trout !!!:

Same also got Hader