Give us Access to the market in Team Affinity, Please

SDS

SDS, is it possible to give us access to the market in team affinity while working on player exchanges? It would save time going in and out to adjust buy & sells.

Thanks

SDS

If you have a phone or a computer they have already provided you with something better.

SDS

@Momoface34 said in Give us Access to the market in Team Affinity, Please:

SDS, is it possible to give us access to the market in team affinity while working on player exchanges? It would save time going in and out to adjust buy & sells.

Thanks

I second this

SDS

@MrFoodMonsta said in Give us Access to the market in Team Affinity, Please:

If you have a phone or a computer they have already provided you with something better.

True and that works but I'd rather not lock up my phone & PC to do game based things. I multitask and need my phone and PC for personal & work related tasks. You go right ahead and use your phone or PC if that works for you.

SDS

Yeah understandable. I know people hate excuses for SDS but maybe that would glitch the game. Or maybe they have it as a necessary buffer to keep the market healthy and moving.

SDS

Thanks

You should be able to access the market on all exchange screens

SDS

@squishiesgirl said in Give us Access to the market in Team Affinity, Please:

Thanks

You should be able to access the market on all exchange screens

Exactly. Its silly that we can access it in some exchanges and not others.

SDS

Thanks

I Couldn’t agree more!