Minor but annoying issues with game

SDS

These are a couple issues I find wildly annoying when I play this game. Though they seem minor they get very annoying

• Runners on base in a XBH mission/moment (the CPU reads balls horribly and sometimes cheaps you out of a double)
  • Being sent to the home screen after finishing one game in a multi game mission. Can’t there just be an option to move to the next game or restart from the post game menu?
  • Not being able to access the Market from the collections menu... really no reason for this

These are minor, I get it. But they become time consuming when you’re doing it a million times

SDS

@theman925 said in Minor but annoying issues with game:

These are a couple issues I find wildly annoying when I play this game. Though they seem minor they get very annoying

• Runners on base in a XBH mission/moment (the CPU reads balls horribly and sometimes cheaps you out of a double)
  • Being sent to the home screen after finishing one game in a multi game mission. Can’t there just be an option to move to the next game or restart from the post game menu?
  • Not being able to access the Market from the collections menu... really no reason for this

These are minor, I get it. But they become time consuming when you’re doing it a million times

You can avoid multi game moments taking you to the home screen if you actually play out of the moments screen, I had an issue with this earlier in the year and someone informed me that I need to be playing out of the moments screen. It still takes you back to the player program screen but it doesn't take you all the way out of DD. I am also pretty sure you can access the market from the collections menu, I think theres the option to view in market place. I may have missed the mark on all your complaints but hopefully I didn't and this can help a bit.

SDS

I believe you can access the market from the collections area. I do it all the time. While on a player card, click square button and you will be taken to the market for that card.

SDS

One place you can't access the Market is from an individual Teams "Team Affinity" Page which is what I hate. You have to back out to the Screen w/ all 30 Logos before it'll let you. I'd also like to be able to Change from one team to another w/ R2, L2 like in your inventory pages. Annoying going to look at a team, having to back out just to go to a different one.

SDS

@GixxerRyder750 said in Minor but annoying issues with game:

One place you can't access the Market is from an individual Teams "Team Affinity" Page which is what I hate. You have to back out to the Screen w/ all 30 Logos before it'll let you. I'd also like to be able to Change from one team to another w/ R2, L2 like in your inventory pages. Annoying going to look at a team, having to back out just to go to a different one.

You can access the Market from the TA pages but you can only do it by looking at the stage 1 collection mission. From there you can access the market by clicking square on a player without leaving the TA page even if you’ve finished the collection already. It won’t let you do a full search but you can at least buy individual players you may need.