Just finished AL Central collection....

SDS

I just finished the AL central collection and unlocked Walter Johnson. Has anyone used him and had success? Worth adding to my rotation? Current rotation is Kluber/Hal/Kyle Wright/Schmidt/Luzardo. Looking for opinions. Thanks.

SDS

Walter Johnson is my favorite player of all time, and no, he’s not good online. There’s a reason why the AL central is by far the cheapest collection to complete.

SDS

He's terrible. Brutal windup, bad /9's, and easy to hit. I don't recommend

SDS

@PhillyRunt44 said in Just finished AL Central collection....:

I just finished the AL central collection and unlocked Walter Johnson. Has anyone used him and had success? Worth adding to my rotation? Current rotation is Kluber/Hal/Kyle Wright/Schmidt/Luzardo. Looking for opinions. Thanks.

Like the AL Central, he is a pile of trash on fire......

SDS

He glitchy out of the stretch. Wind up slow and funny. I don’t use him in my main lineup anymore tho. Not that good.

SDS

Sounds like the general consensus is no lol. Thinking about using the diamond Torii Hunter card in my lineup though because Acuna is struggling. He will atleast be a bench bat for me if nothing else.

SDS

I struggled at first with him but I've worked him down to a 2.14 ERA and a WHIP under 1. But certainly my "#5".

SDS

Sounds like the general consensus is no lol. Thinking about using the diamond Torii Hunter card in my lineup though because Acuna is struggling. He will atleast be a bench bat for me if nothing else.

Hunter is terrible. Walter Johnson is better than him. I won’t even take hunter in showdowns.

SDS

That hunter is legit i had him in RF batting outta the 2 hole for the longest

SDS

Yes, Torri is very good. One of those underrated cards like the Ryan Klesko card

SDS

Hunter was actually good for me.

SDS

@Nanthrax_1 said in Just finished AL Central collection....:

He's terrible. Brutal windup, bad /9's, and easy to hit. I don't recommend

Agree. The wind up is ridiculous.