First time I've made it to division series

SDS

And this game COMPLETELY lost all its fun to me. WOW!!! All of a sudden I can't catch up to fastballs, I'm the AWAY team 10 our of 10 times. The PCI has shrunk to miniscule status, and everyone im playing is waaay above me in rating. I don't really even care to make it any higher, but I was having a BLAST with this game until now

SDS

@Niners4life702 said in First time I've made it to division series:

And this game COMPLETELY lost all its fun to me. WOW!!! All of a sudden I can't catch up to fastballs, I'm the AWAY team 10 our of 10 times. The PCI has shrunk to miniscule status, and everyone im playing is waaay above me in rating. I don't really even care to make it any higher, but I was having a BLAST with this game until now

Congratulations !As you continue to play on HOF you will get more accustomed to the pitch speed and pci size.

SDS

Is that the difficulty I'm playing on now?

SDS

Is that the difficulty I'm playing on now?

Yeah. Difficulty is based on the lowest rated player. If you're in wild card and play a division series opponent the game will be on all star.

SDS

Whats going on with me ALWAYS being the away team?

SDS

I just made a post on Reddit about this lol! I just got there too and was happy to quit whatever arcade game I was playing and get back down into the 600's where people actually make weak contact and strike out sometimes.

SDS

Congrats bro. Keep your lineup, stay consistent and you'll hit cs in no time. Keep the guys your good with.

SDS

@Xx_YoungSama_xX said in First time I've made it to division series:

Congrats bro. Keep your lineup, stay consistent and you'll hit cs in no time. Keep the guys your good with.

Haha thanks man, I think I may just get into the event. Atleast the difficulty there is still allstar