Card you can't touch a thing with.

SDS

What card is a really good card, but you can't hit a thing with him? For me, it is either the 93 Nico Hoerner or the 87 Gary Sanchez.

SDS

Sheffield

SDS

FS Marsh

SDS

Reggie Jackson, but I don’t have him for my DD team just BR

SDS

I am struggling a bit with 99 Jackson. I think it’s cause I am getting a lot of L o L matchups since obtaining him. TA Soto for me has been hot garbage. I think I’m like 1/30 with him. Not a large sample size but that’s still 7-10 games

SDS

99 Posey. I'm pretty sure my first 100 at bats with him i hit .158. Thankfully its up to about .220 now, but he's been moved to the bench for Biggio.

SDS

I'm hitting like .083 with FotF Moncada.

SDS

Willie Stargell and for some reason Aaron Judge this year.

SDS

Arenado. Occasionally I get hits with him. But not often. I think his stance might mess with me a bit visually. On the flip side, I don’t have rendon, but I cannot get that guy out online. Just going to start walking him soon

SDS

@That_Man_KG said in Card you can't touch a thing with.:

Arenado. Occasionally I get hits with him. But not often. I think his stance might mess with me a bit visually. On the flip side, I don’t have rendon, but I cannot get that guy out online. Just going to start walking him soon

I have major problems against Charlie Blackmon, be it against the CPU, online, or in RTTS when I create a pitcher. He almost always finds a way to hurt me and you can't walk him if your playing the CPU because what's after him is also frustrating.

SDS

I'm batting like 100 with charlie Blackmon. I don't even remember hitting a line drive with him yet

SDS

Lol unfortunately trout for me. I’m hitting 250 with him. Smh.

SDS

@CEZdominatesAD said in Card you can't touch a thing with.:

Lol unfortunately trout for me. I’m hitting 250 with him. Smh.

I'd guess that hitting .250 on HOF with trout is about average considering his vision.

SDS

Ketel Marte, hitting like .060 in the events with him. While hitting over .350 with about everyone else. I replaced him with Jose Rameriz at 2nd and batting .750 with him in 4 games including 3 hr!

SDS

Definitely GG Posey.....although I have been able to raise his avg online to .189.
Struggling with FS Gorman right now. Nolan Jones was a slow starter too, but i am crushing with him now.

SDS

Miguel Cabrera. Just got rid of him.

SDS

JACKSON & AF/GALLO EFEN SADNESS

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in Card you can't touch a thing with.:

What card is a really good card, but you can't hit a thing with him? For me, it is either the 93 Nico Hoerner or the 87 Gary Sanchez.

I'm 0-13 with 99 Sheffield,

SDS

Miggy. I had the worst luck with him. So many good/okays and good/squared hits for negative exit velo. Replaced him with Bohm and I'm raking with him

SDS

Willie McCovey