PS4 perks?

SDS

When SDS announced that they were expanding to X-BOX and Nintendo Switch, I had one question. While many, but... Will PS4 players get any perks for being on the original console? I had heard something of this, but am not sure.

SDS

Dude you have like six threads on the first page; chill out with all the posting.

SDS

Why would PS4 users get perks?
I don't understand your question..

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in PS4 perks?:

When SDS announced that they were expanding to X-BOX and Nintendo Switch, I had one question. While many, but... Will PS4 players get any perks for being on the original console? I had heard something of this, but am not sure.

Also to answer your question: no PS4 players would not receive perks just for playing the game on the playstation console.

Edit: maybe I'm wrong

SDS

@NYS012 said in PS4 perks?:

Also to answer your question: no PS4 players would not receive perks just for playing the game on the playstation console.

I had heard something about this on Youtube, and wasn't sure if this was just a rumor. Thank you.

SDS

I had heard something about this on Youtube, and wasn't sure if this was just a rumor. Thank you.

Yup saw on youtube just for you @jz2016cubs SDS is gonna give you 100,000 stubs for playing on PS4

SDS

@shfdmedic said in PS4 perks?:

Yup saw on youtube just for you @jz2016cubs SDS is gonna give you 100,000 stubs for playing on PS4

Really?? Why?

SDS

The “perks” PlayStation players get are an online user base substantially bigger than the other two.

Not a hate post, I have the other two as well.

SDS

This stuff happens for many games. But I dont know if "original console" would be the factor. I know RDR2 on PS4 got all the new updates and special weapons and such well before Xbox players did.

SDS

Hopefully Marathon Pro and Stopping Power

SDS

Really?? Why?

Sarcasm

SDS

@wockret1914 said in PS4 perks?:

Really?? Why?

Sarcasm

oh lol. it's hard to detect sarcasm on a screen rather than in person.

SDS

@wockret1914 said in PS4 perks?:

Really?? Why?

Sarcasm

oh lol. it's hard to detect sarcasm on a screen rather than in person.

Though I agree, that one was far too obvious to not detect

SDS

How about no.

SDS

@ChuckCLC said in PS4 perks?:

This stuff happens for many games. But I dont know if "original console" would be the factor. I know RDR2 on PS4 got all the new updates and special weapons and such well before Xbox players did.

That probably wasn't the best wording. But yes, I agree