Who is your catcher? Should I get Adley Rutschman?

SDS

I put my created player in left, and I don't know what to do for catcher. What should I do for catcher? Rutschman is so expensive (55k)...

SDS

Don’t wast the stubs diamond player of the month Gary Sanchez is better

SDS

I play Craig Biggio at catcher. If you can’t get him yet though then I recommend the Jorge Posada 85 overall. He’s a switch hitter that bats WAY better than his attributes & he’s free.

SDS

I've been rolling with Realmuto and I'm waiting until I hit gold 1 to get Posey

SDS

Posey, Biggio, Sanchez, CAP

I'm curious why you put your CAP in the outfield though. There are SO MANY outfielders in this game it gets crowded.

Free Outfielders I would use instead of CAP if I were you: Reggie, FOTF Gallo, FS Marsh, Eddie (secondary LF), Cargo.

Also, JD Martinez, Stanton, Trea Turner, are all about 1-2k in the market. Use your CAP in a less plentiful position.

SDS

@CaptainQ44 said in Who is your catcher? Should I get Adley Rutschman?:

I can't hit a thing with him. I have a .159 average with him. I don't know why. His power is way better though.

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in Who is your catcher? Should I get Adley Rutschman?:

@CaptainQ44 said in Who is your catcher? Should I get Adley Rutschman?:

I can't hit a thing with him. I have a .159 average with him. I don't know why. His power is way better though.

Yeah certain cards work for certain people a lot of people like FOTF Gallo but I can’t hit anything with him best to try out the cards for yourself

SDS

Sanchez and Joey Bart rotation. Mainly Sanchez though because of his bat. Both are solid.

SDS

That’s funny I can’t hit with Reggie idk why. Sanchez is a beast. Should put your cap at catcher for sure

SDS

@NYS012 said in Who is your catcher? Should I get Adley Rutschman?:

I put my created player in left, and I don't know what to do for catcher. What should I do for catcher? Rutschman is so expensive (55k)...

Rutschman is a switch hitting beast. His arm and blocking abilities is just added gravy.

SDS

@PhillyRunt44 said in Who is your catcher? Should I get Adley Rutschman?:

Sanchez and Joey Bart rotation. Mainly Sanchez though because of his bat. Both are solid.

This is what I use, for whatever reason I hit well with Joey Bart.

SDS

@maskedgrappler said in Who is your catcher? Should I get Adley Rutschman?:

@PhillyRunt44 said in Who is your catcher? Should I get Adley Rutschman?:

This is what I use, for whatever reason I hit well with Joey Bart.

Same here. Dude hits bombs for me surprisingly.

SDS

99 Posey

SDS

I picked up Rutschman as my WS reward the other day and so far he’s been amazing. I have 99 Posey, Sanchez, Biggio, Piazza...I think he’s gonna stay in the lineup.

SDS

@NYS012 said in Who is your catcher? Should I get Adley Rutschman?:

Use a CAP if possible as catcher is a position with less options compared to some of the others.

My CAP catcher is better than any catcher in the game right now and I have like 2 pieces of diamond equipment and the rest gold.

If you want a player, Realmuto is simply reasonably balanced- even has 75 speed. Sanchez is great too. I honestly wouldn't spend 55k on a catcher. Wait for some more cards to come out.

You could always pick Posey too when you get to 100 of bronze through diamond.

SDS

I just got Rutschman last night. Released Realmuto and held onto Posada as my backup. I like the idea of having two switch-hitting catchers.

SDS

I have been rolling with Pudge since the beginning. Once I closed out the Dodgers , I have started Piazza and use a big LH bat as a pinch hitter (at any point in the game)...then bring Pudge in to finish. Good Defense...Runs well...lots of gappers for me.

I should have taken Posey at Gold 1 (by how my team was setup). But...I was bored by that thought. So I took Reggie for the fun of it. I use Yelich and Soto (FOF) as PH to bridge the gap at catcher.