Is there a stage 2 for missions?

SDS

No, gotta do collection.

SDS

Yiiiiikes that’s a lot of coin

SDS

@Dino-might_not said in Snell Program:

It's only around 45-50k if you keep the players you got for free through the program

SDS

@J77CTL9 said in Snell Program:

It's only around 45-50k if you keep the players you got for free through the program

Only 45k is a lot for a card with poor control and the relatively few program points it gets you.

SDS

There's that but bear in mind that the 3 cards you earn can put over 45k stubs in your wallet too. He looks like a fun card but I just took the stubs while I'm trying to collect the whole ls.

SDS

I'm just going to hold on to the cards from the packs, if the prices come down later I may do it, if not I won't.

SDS

I feel like more of those packs are coming, either in a conquest map or other missions. It would offset the high cost of a program mission card when all the others have been free.

SDS

@dantheranman said in Snell Program:

There's that but bear in mind that the 3 cards you earn can put over 45k stubs in your wallet too. He looks like a fun card but I just took the stubs while I'm trying to collect the whole ls.

Thats a fair point. I completed LS collection this week, decided it was worth 45k to try him out

SDS

Thats a fair point. I completed LS collection this week, decided it was worth 45k to try him out

I'm in the exact same boat as you. Finished live series this week, and all I really needed was a couple of new SPs. I was going to get Graterol and Lodolo, but I decided to just grind out Graterol and finish off the Snell collection.

SDS

@ArmyND said in Snell Program:

I feel like more of those packs are coming, either in a conquest map or other missions. It would offset the high cost of a program mission card when all the others have been free.

That's what I'm thinking, too. I've been hesitant to buy the other two cards I need to get to 6. I locked in Dwight Smith, Lucas Giolito, and Bo Bichette to get the 5 packs. I have Gavin Lux too but if they don't come down in price, I won't lock him in.

If McNeill's price comes down to like 12-15K, I'd probably bite.

SDS

@mgsfan222 said in Snell Program:

I'm in the exact same boat as you. Finished live series this week, and all I really needed was a couple of new SPs. I was going to get Graterol and Lodolo, but I decided to just grind out Graterol and finish off the Snell collection.

Yeah I've done all the TAs so I really don't know what to do with my stubs at this point. Lodolo has been pretty good for me so he's probably worth the grind too