How many of the pre-order diamonds will be available?

SDS

And by that, I mean when they get their upgraded cards, not via WS or BR?

We've seen Glavine and Smoltz already, Mantle I don't really count as he's the premier card this year so I get it. Play enough, you'll eventually earn the stubs to get all the collections, but who does everyone think we will actually get the top form in, in a program?

And before the bandwagon, just grind online, get better blah blah, I played 1 game in ranked, was losing due to terrible connection and then the other guy lost connection so I won. It's just not the same game online as it is against the CPU, plus some people just like grinding conquest or whatever against the CPU, maybe not the majority, I wouldn't know, but some do.

SDS

There's only three left, Maddux, Ortiz, and Rivera. They're all going to get better cards, but I wouldn't expect them to be in programs.

SDS

@maskedgrappler said in How many of the pre-order diamonds will be available?:

There's only three left, Maddux, Ortiz, and Rivera. They're all going to get better cards, but I wouldn't expect them to be in programs.

Yup. I figure as much. Too much money in people wanting the new guys. We will get our Donaldsons, our Guidrys etc, but you're probably spot on.

SDS

Smoltz will get another card too. He doesn’t have a upgraded starter card

SDS

Yup him too.