Thoughts on Vidal Brujan?

SDS

Currently have the 99 Sandberg at second base. For whatever reason I cannot hit anything hard with him. Close to finishing the Rays affinity, would Brujan be a good replacement?

SDS

Brujan is amazing, one of my favorite cards. Has underrated pop in his bat.

SDS

He's good at bunting. Couldn't tell you if he can hit, nobody has ever tried actually hitting with him against me.

SDS

I want to try him but I haven't started the Rays TA. I'm currently working on the Angels, Padres, and Yankees stage 2

SDS

Absolutely. Brujan might never leave my lineup this year.

SDS

If you’ve played with Alomar in the past and enjoyed him you’ll like Brujan. Lots of similarities between the two

SDS

LOVE Brujan. Finished Rays TA the first day he became available and he's had my 2B spot locked up ever since. May finally put him on the bench if I can get Zobrist. Brian Roberts would be a great replacement as well.

SDS

@D27J said in Thoughts on Vidal Brujan?:

LOVE Brujan. Finished Rays TA the first day he became available and he's had my 2B spot locked up ever since. May finally put him on the bench if I can get Zobrist. Brian Roberts would be a great replacement as well.

Appreciate that! I think we played an events game yesterday lol for some odd reason I remembered your name 😂

SDS

@theman925 said in Thoughts on Vidal Brujan?:

Appreciate that! I think we played an events game yesterday lol for some odd reason I remembered your name 😂

Oh, yep... you blanked me w/ Max Scherzer. Couldn't even see the ball until it was halfway. I had no shot lol

SDS

Brujan > Didi? Just got him yesterday but iffy on replacing Didi

SDS

Oh, yep... you blanked me w/ Max Scherzer. Couldn't even see the ball until it was halfway. I had no shot lol

Dude the shadows at Globe life are ridiculous, I was literally guessing spots

SDS

@bonion said in Thoughts on Vidal Brujan?:

Brujan > Didi? Just got him yesterday but iffy on replacing Didi

I’ve hit pretty well with Didi so I’m not replacing him anytime soon

SDS

Dude the shadows at Globe life are ridiculous, I was literally guessing spots

Why would you pick a day game haha. I hate day games on this show. I always pick night

SDS

VERY good bat and defensive versatility is a plus

SDS

Best fake card I’ll never use

SDS

Brujan the goat got him at short he won me a rs game last night