Brewers

SDS

Wow, Brewers can't even get Molitor. We are one of the only teams that have no flashback or legend players released yet. Thanks.

SDS

in SDS defense, Molitor's card is always trash..Also, is Rollie Fingers dead to you? He's been in everyone's bullpen for a while now.

SDS

I am with you on this. Many teams have 10+ cards. Brew has 6 and two of them are trash prospects who have never played MLB. The Thames is more or less unattainable for a casual player. Give me something here man.

SDS

It’s us, blue jays, diamondbacks, and I think a few more. So much bias it’s insane with card releases

SDS

Rob Deer could be the RH hitting Joey Gallo. Make it happen.

SDS

@Jeviduty said in Brewers:

in SDS defense, Molitor's card is always trash..Also, is Rollie Fingers dead to you? He's been in everyone's bullpen for a while now.

Nope, love him. However, he is XP reward path. Then bad TA rewards, and the collection reward is another reliever. We don't have a single-player program, flashback, POTM, headliner, future star, prospect, beginner moments reward... The only team without at least one of those. While some other teams have an excess...

SDS

I saw the Molitor card this morning and immediately thought of you @pbake12

Can't believe he did not get listed as a Brewer.