The one feature franchise mode needs that nobody is asking for

SDS

Division realignment. If I want to do a Franchise mode using the 2004 rosters I should be able to put the Astros in the National League.

SDS

Franchise gamers have asked for full customization for years

SDS

Has been asked for. But theres plenty more that is needed before this.

SDS

@nbianco1999 said in The one feature franchise mode needs that nobody is asking for:

Division realignment. If I want to do a Franchise mode using the 2004 rosters I should be able to put the Astros in the National League.

I created 2 teams, a tigers and a jays team, I put the jays in the AL central & the AL tigers in the east.

You can do the same with your Astros just pick out a team you want to swap with, download the logos, and create the team.

You will have to have force trade on to swap rosters, it takes a little work but for me it was worth it.

SDS

I agree we should be able to realign divisions however we want even eliminate some teams. I would also like an option to change the stadiums for each team that way we could have a retro mode/season with classic stadiums.

SDS

It would be nice to be able to realign using the current proposal for 82 games. If the season uses that approach, we won't be able to complete a true-to-life season simulation.

Something SDS should consider...