Thank you for not having 99’s galore

SDS

I hated over the last several years everyone was a 99, it rendered live series useless and ridiculously inflated guys that were good but never great. It keeps the game much more authentic in terms of not being able to simply stack a team of maxed out players that have no weaknesses.
I get the gameplay has some issues ( I’m looking at you base running and outfielders tracking down everything) but it’s nice to be able to play against teams that are good but also have a realistic feel to them on the diamond dynasty level.

SDS

Only complaint from me is the pack w the two op pitches in the rewards path. Kluber and Newhouse should be 95-94 respectively that way it’s not redundant how many people use them over and over.

SDS

I've always felt the overall rating was arbitrary, personally.

SDS

@LankyRyan said in Thank you for not having 99’s galore:

I've always felt the overall rating was arbitrary, personally.

100% agree. 85 Mondesi would be a 99 if that was the case

SDS

I’m personally not into a million versions of the same card. I’m going to grind out André Dawson mission to get a watered down version of him that will be surpassed by a SS later on?

How about the WS reward Griffey jr card? It’s not much better than the free gold one I got for buying the game every year.

SDS

Live series are still useless so what are you saying exactly....who do you see besides trout? Nobody. This logic is foolish. Id rather play with 99 griffey all year long rather than for 3 months. Instead we get a shitty 95 one that will be obsolete in a month. There was nothing wrong with the way they did things in the past.

SDS

@halfbutt said in Thank you for not having 99’s galore:

I’m personally not into a million versions of the same card. I’m going to grind out André Dawson mission to get a watered down version of him that will be surpassed by a SS later on?

How about the WS reward Griffey jr card? It’s not much better than the free gold one I got for buying the game every year.

That's why I'm not jumping at getting the cards like Hoffman, Miller, or Martinez that are going for over 100k because I'm pretty sure there will be different versions of them.

SDS

@MaxHarvest said in Thank you for not having 99’s galore:

Only complaint from me is the pack w the two op pitches in the rewards path. Kluber and Newhouse should be 95-94 respectively that way it’s not redundant how many people use them over and over.

I think it’s one of the better parts of the game. The issue which I agree with entirely is the ability to bring them in without much stamina loss game after game. It’s a bit alarming how much more effective they are than someone like a LS Scherzer or Degrom but hitters trump pitchers so easily in this game we need a few OP aces just to make it even I feel.