Solid SS

SDS

ive seen alot of CAPs playing SS...not the biggest fan on CAPs in DD but i was just curious to see who you guys are putting for the 6 hole....right now ive been using 91 jimmy rollins

SDS

Larkin rips

SDS

Hanley Ramirez. He's crushing the ball for me.

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in Solid SS:

Gleyber Torres. He's crushing the ball.

which one, hanley or Torres?! trying to set me up for failure?! LOL

SDS

@GrumpyAsparagus said in Solid SS:

I miss read so i changed it to Torres (my second baseman) I thought you ment batting order. Ramirez is my SS and not going anywhere. My apologies on the confusion.

SDS

I miss read so i changed it to Torres (my second baseman) I thought you ment batting order. Ramirez is my SS and not going anywhere. My apologies on the confusion.

lol you're good. i was just giving you a hard time. hows Ramirez fielding? i notice its bronze so ive been curious

SDS

lol you're good. i was just giving you a hard time. hows Ramirez fielding? i notice its bronze so ive been curious

I've had no problems so far. I had him at 3rd until I got Gormon and he's played a solid SS since I moved him.

SDS

Free Didi is nice

SDS

I tried Hanley Ramirez but after 3 ranked games where he had 1 error in each game, I have gone back to the LS Baez.

SDS

I had this problem I just had Trae Turner but Mondesi or Lindor have been best for me.

SDS

Larkin rips. I had Lindor at SS before I got Larkin and he rips. Mondesi has surprising pop and well FOTF Torres is a bomber. All currently either in my lineup somewhere or on bench.

SDS

Lindor or Baez

SDS

I still believe FOTF Tatis Jr. is one of the best options available right now.

SDS

@raesONE said in Solid SS:

I still believe FOTF Tatis Jr. is one of the best options available right now.

This. I'll switch b/w him and the Free Didi depending on my mood. But I honestly might find a place for FOTF Tatis all year long.

SDS

Jazz Chisholm (Marlins FS) and POTM FreeDi.

SDS

Ketel marte is hits better than his attributes if you don’t care about their overall.

SDS

Larkin definitely rips. FS Chisolm and potm Didi are solid options too.

SDS

Mondesi/O'Neil Cruz

SDS

FOTF Tatis rips, good glove and elite arm. 85 Mondesi has sneaky power for me, but I play him at 2nd

SDS

Chisholm is legit, just wish he had better contact. Brujan and Didi are up next