Fielding Badge Question

SDS

My CAP shortstop is at 89 fielding with equipment. I could switch rituals or gloves to get to 90 fielding. My question is does the jump to a diamond fielding badge have any tangible difference aside from the +1 to the attribute? Basically is an increase from 88 to 89 the same as an increase from 89 to 90?
Thanks guys!

EDIT: My question might not be clear... Obviously diamond badge fielders get better animations - but is the increase from 89 to 90 (ie becoming a “diamond” fielder) an improvement more significant than your typical +1 (non-badge tier upgrade) to the fielding attribute?

SDS

curious myself. keep hearing everyone say they need that diamond badge, but cant be worth switching a ritual which more than likely boosts your power. Im in same boat though.

SDS

Could be wrong but pretty sure once you get that diamond badge that animations overall will be better.

SDS

@canesrforeal2 said in Fielding Badge Question:

curious myself. keep hearing everyone say they need that diamond badge, but cant be worth switching a ritual which more than likely boosts your power. Im in same boat though.

Right. I’d more likely change my glove, but I’d lose out on like 8 arm strength I believe.