Ever happen to you ???

SDS

I am just getting around to doing the Pudge program and on the 4th mission where you need 8 hits in 3 games vs. KC. I got to the last game needing 3 hits -- i get a triple then i THOUGHT i got a hit when the ball went over the 2nd baseman with a bloop hit and it was called a fielders choice so no hit then got a HR to win the game and ended up a HIT short.

I can handle failing a challenge but when i know i should have gotten a hit for that bloop it kind of pisses me off. I am wondering if anyone has had a obvious HIT be ruled something else ??

SDS fix your F' ing game -- thanks

SDS

@blitz77tw said in Ever happen to you ???:

I am just getting around to doing the Pudge program and on the 4th mission where you need 8 hits in 3 games vs. KC. I got to the last game needing 3 hits -- i get a triple then i THOUGHT i got a hit when the ball went over the 2nd baseman with a bloop hit and it was called a fielders choice so no hit then got a HR to win the game and ended up a HIT short.

I can handle failing a challenge but when i know i should have gotten a hit for that bloop it kind of pisses me off. I am wondering if anyone has had a obvious HIT be ruled something else ??

Honestly don’t even waste your time bro. That card stinks

SDS

Not with the Pudge moments (haven't done that one) but I've lost at least a dozen XBH's because the game just decided that it wasn't a double when it clearly was. It's very frustrating.

SDS

Because you had a runner thrown out at 2nd, thats 100% a fielder's choice.

SDS

Well the runner got confused since the fielder prolly should have caught it and hesitated to advance and once it dropped the runner on 1st was in no man's land and ya your right was an out but should have been a hit since the 2nd baseman never would have gotten me out on 1st but still annoying.

Also to the poster who said that card is not worth it -- i was a pudge fan and want it -- LOL

SDS

Well the runner got confused since the fielder prolly should have caught it and hesitated to advance and once it dropped the runner on 1st was in no man's land and ya your right was an out but should have been a hit since the 2nd baseman never would have gotten me out on 1st but still annoying.

Also to the poster who said that card is not worth it -- i was a pudge fan and want it -- LOL
Okay, if the out at 2nd was a force play then it is not a hit. Fielders choice is the correct answer

SDS

@theman925 said in Ever happen to you ???:

I still want to finish it at some point because that will be one less Breakout card I will need for the endgame collection. I'm just not in a rush. I wish I had picked CarGo at the Gold 10 level instead. The only reason I passed on CarGo is because I never do well with batters that have a pronounced leg kick.

SDS

Here’s a thought, perhaps others would disagree. Last I checked that is still allowed here

SDS

@wockret1914 said in Ever happen to you ???:

Here’s a thought, perhaps others would disagree. Last I checked that is still allowed here

Lol wasn’t even that serious. It was an opinion, never said it was what everyone had to believe in.