Universal profiles now show yearly win/losses

SDS

I like this. Moving in the right direction

SDS

Yeah, I like that. it shows my stats from 2017 but not 2018 and 2019. Is it the same for you?

SDS

Yea stats from 18’ are wrong, showing I only played 4 games when I played a couple hundred but at least this year has been correct.

K/9 are still wrong but no biggie

SDS

Yeah...not a big deal. Thanks though for the heads up though.

SDS

Yep, just noticed, but 18 & 19 aren't there for me. Good to see tho.

SDS

Still wish it would show online rating so you know what you’re playing on, that’s the most important thing that’s needed

SDS

will leaderboards filtered by team display properly?

SDS

Wish it had mine from last year. Wasn’t overly impressive or anything but I was proud of it.

SDS

Yeah, mine shows that I didn’t play in 19 and played 1 game in 18. Strange.

SDS

nice all they need to fix now is 18 & 19 records also add current rating.

SDS

Lol, why do they even bother if they are going to have two years of incorrect/missing data (18 and 19) and still show pitching stats incorrectly for this year.

Like, how hard is this, really.

SDS

@saintsfan_1029 said in Universal profiles now show yearly win/losses:

Lol, why do they even bother if they are going to have two years of incorrect/missing data (18 and 19) and still show pitching stats incorrectly for this year.

Like, how hard is this, really.

What??? you mean I don't really have a 0.91 ERA. It's a really hard formula. Not sure what the issue has been.

SDS

They should have just noted in the patch notes “universal profiles updated to now include lots of incorrect statistics from this year and years past”